News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

To be more precise, I was hearing about the Highway 24 bridge replacement work starting. But yeah, it'll probably be minimal if any work this year.
That I can confirm. GO Transit buses when coming off the 401 eastbound into the Cambridge Smartcentres, can no longer use this ramp into the Smartcentre, and need to detour around until late December due to Construction.

Highway 24.jpg

Reactions: CF1
Oct 29
By the looks of things, the new ramp to Mississauga Rd Westbound could be open in Nov to allow work to continue west for the new collector lanes.. The off ramp from the current lanes to the new collector off ramp is in place and block off at this time..

The new off ramp to Trafalgar Rd westbound waiting to be pave.

They can not back fill the new bridge until the new on ramps are in place.

Traffic was a bitch both way that we got off a Winston Churchill to get to the 403 as the eastbound lanes were at a stand still.
50548752953_f654b16cfe_b.jpg

50549609202_ed944e53b7_b.jpg

50548752583_15d988a311_b.jpg

50549480481_5313d7af6d_b.jpg

50549609517_de30bd148b_b.jpg

50549481306_20e236d1e0_b.jpg

50549609622_7ce5dc3fdc_b.jpg

50548753473_cde1ed3516_b.jpg

50549481581_0ef4aea9cd_b.jpg

50549610042_2455cae362_b.jpg

50549610122_51a17cb7cf_b.jpg

50549481766_00ddf6d4ee_b.jpg

The new ramp from 25 South to 401 West appears to be paved, except for a gap where the current ramp cuts through. I'm guessing they'll be closing that ramp for awhile while they fill in the small gap.

A lot of work has been done since we last saw the area 5 weeks ago on our return trip today. We used Hamilton 403 going west this time since we ad to pickup a few things.

Was planning to photograph from the overpasses from 25 to Mississauga Rd, but gave up due to the raw winds at Hwy 25 and backup traffic going east.

The eastbound off ramp to Hwy 25 is almost ready to open in the next week or 2. Foundation wall for CN over past underway.

Huge chunk of the eastbound collector lanes are pave for the full length and expect to see them on service in the next few months. Side road 6 overpass bridge steel work in place.

Mississauga Rd new northbound eastbound ramp is open.

From what I could see, huge chunk of the westbound collectors lanes same as the eastbound lanes.

Westbound collector to the express ;lanes open west of 403 and use it. End up using the new off ramp to Mississauga Rd as well the northbound Mississauga to eastbound ramp today.

Forming taking place for the new piers for the bridges over the Credit River. Some forming taking place for the Derry Rd bridge.

Should note that the new westbound on ramp for southbound Trafalgar Rd looks like it near completion from what I saw yesterday. This will allow back filling on the north side for the new road.

Photos to follow.

Last edited:
Between Hurontario and Mavis exit there is 2 km
Between Mavis and Mississauga Rd exit there is 3.5 km
Yet they put a transfer from collector to express AND a transfer from express to collector, between Hurontario and Mavis
You would think they would put one of the transfers between Mavis and Mississauga Rd

Between Hurontario and Mavis exit there is 2 km
Between Mavis and Mississauga Rd exit there is 3.5 km
Yet they put a transfer from collector to express AND a transfer from express to collector, between Hurontario and Mavis
You would think they would put one of the transfers between Mavis and Mississauga Rd
Why???.

The lanes will merge west of Mississauga Rd and the whole area is not finish west of the Credit River including the new bridges over it.

Why???.

The lanes will merge west of Mississauga Rd and the whole area is not finish west of the Credit River including the new bridges over it.

Weaving. It could be spaced further apart.
You can literally go from 410 to collectors to express then back to collectors and exit to Mavis, if you're really brave.

You can literally go from 410 to collectors to express then back to collectors and exit to Mavis, if you're really brave.
The express to collector for Mavis should be further back to the east. Not sure why it there in the first place other than for Mississauga Rd, considering there none going east from the Credit River until Dixie.

Yes I've noticed this as well. The distance between the transfer from collector to express to the exit to Mavis is absurdly short. I can't believe that will be the permanent setup?!?

New southbound Trafalgar on ramp to the 401 is now open as an S lane. Used it today for the first time.

Grading on the north side of the new Trafalgar bridge underway for the new lanes.

New off ramp to Trafalgar westbound ready, but missing temporary traffic lights and stripping.

Back