News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

A survey is now available on the City's Six Points webpage, with ten shortlisted street names from which they'll pick three. Appallingly, Rob Ford's name is amongst those on the list. Anyone involved with that decision is not fit to hold a job at the City.

Thanks for that. Voted my preferences, and I can assure you that Rob Ford ranked last.

A survey is now available on the City's Six Points webpage, with ten shortlisted street names from which they'll pick three. Appallingly, Rob Ford's name is amongst those on the list. Anyone involved with that decision is not fit to hold a job at the City.

I'm pretty sure that Rob Ford opposed this whole project. Why name any of it after him?

I voted for Ford Street just to trigger y'all

I voted for Ford Street just to trigger y'all

Unfortunately, or fortunately, there is a "Ford Street" in Toronto already. It's behind the 11 Division police station, luckily.

Ford Street.jpg

Not the right area. If he were to get a street name, it should be in Rexdale, the area he represented as councillor not in/near posh Kingsway.

And because of this, now Rob Ford is trending on Twitter and attracting attention in local media. With his loyal fan base and high name recognition versus a bunch of names that almost no one has ever heard of, I think the vote is pretty much decided at this point.

If it were 60s/70s North York, "Robford Crackway" has a nice ring to it.

Or, when it comes to Etobicoke infamy, there's safety in numbers. So balance it out by naming the other two streets after Harold Ballard and Alan Eagleson.

Back