News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wire tap confirms the existing of nothing, beyond the existence of a conversation about a video.

If you wire tap my phone and I'm recorded offering a video of Sasquatch walking through High Park, does that confirm the existence of said video? No.

I believe there is a video, and wire tap evidence will support that believe, but nothing beyond seeing the video itself can confirm its existence.

BS. There are plenty of verbal exchanges I could think of that would confirm the video's existence. If, for example, RoFo or one of his handlers talk about the video and the need to get to the people who posess the video. Or if someone is heard talking about the video one of them has seen that sounds exactly like the video described by the Star and Gawker. There are probably infinte ways that a wiretap could confirm the existence of the video. They're all made moot by Rofo and his staff's actions over the past few weeks, like when Rofo blurts out the precise address and apartment number where the video can be found.

Last edited:
Wire tap confirms the existing of nothing, beyond the existence of a conversation about a video.

If you wire tap my phone and I'm recorded offering a video of Sasquatch walking through High Park, does that confirm the existence of said video? No.

I believe there is a video, and wire tap evidence will support that believe, but nothing beyond seeing the video itself can confirm its existence.

Haha, how far will you people go to deny reality? I'm waiting for one of you to say that the Star opened a time tear and pulled a fraudulent video out of a parallel universe.

Haha, how far will you people go to deny reality? I'm waiting for one of you to say that the Star opened a time tear and pulled a fraudulent video out of a parallel universe.

Hahaha, this my favourite comment on this yet.

Yeah, I can't believe how much it takes for people to believe Ford is guilty of this stuff. Would he have to go on a shooting rampage for his fans to stop supporting him? Is that what it takes?

He clearly said he believes the video exists. There's certainly enough circumstantial evidence out there to make any reasonable person believe that the video exists, but he's quite right in claiming that the only absolute proof is the actual video turning up.

He clearly said he believes the video exists. There's certainly enough circumstantial evidence out there to make any reasonable person believe that the video exists, but he's quite right in claiming that the only absolute proof is the actual video turning up.

Nope. Even that is not absolute proof. How will we know for sure if the druggies didn't get a travel to the future to get the technology to manipulate the video to one of Ford smoking crack :rolleyes:

Even if everyone in Toronto saw Ford smoking in person, that wouldn't be absolute proof. Who's to say that Ford dosen't have an evil(er) twin?

Yeah, I can't believe how much it takes for people to believe Ford is guilty of this stuff. Would he have to go on a shooting rampage for his fans to stop supporting him? Is that what it takes?

In their eyes, he can do no wrong.
It's like how Silvio Berlusconi kept getting re-elected. Bunga-bunga parties, tax evasions, controversies and all!
Berlusconi's Legal Problems & Berlusconi Controversies

Nope. Even that is not absolute proof. How will we know for sure if the druggies didn't get a travel to the future to get the technology to manipulate the video to one of Ford smoking crack :rolleyes:

Even if everyone in Toronto saw Ford smoking in person, that wouldn't be absolute proof. Who's to say that Ford dosen't have an evil(er) twin?

lol :) The content of the video may or may not still be in question, but unless you want to get into some weird philosophical argument, having a video in hand pretty much proves that a video exists.

Several Fordistas I know don't even care if Ford does in fact smoke crack. They see McGuinty wasting billions, the Feds and Senate doing the same thing. So they don't care if he's smoking crack - as long as he's showing up for work because he isn't wasting their money compared to the other levels of Government.

Twisted/Cynical logic? Definitely........

It's like hiring a babysitter who you know will steal things while you're gone, but being OK with it because he isn't a pedophile.......

they don't care if he's smoking crack - as long as he's showing up for work
I actually think they don't want him, or anyone else in the Mayor's office, to show up for work -- they're so anti-government they'd prefer that City Hall didn't actually do anything. So a lazy, crack-smoking drunk who'd prefer to coach football than do any actual city work as mayor is pretty much perfect.

I actually think they don't want him, or anyone else in the Mayor's office, to show up for work -- they're so anti-government they'd prefer that City Hall didn't actually do anything. So a lazy, crack-smoking drunk who'd prefer to coach football than do any actual city work as mayor is pretty much perfect.

So basically, the Ron Swansons of the world.

gallery-dixon-raids-07.JPG

Did they bring the hat-making material to the raid or was it seized in the raid?

Attachments

• gallery-dixon-raids-07.JPG
    gallery-dixon-raids-07.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 507
In their eyes, he can do no wrong.
It's like how Silvio Berlusconi kept getting re-elected. Bunga-bunga parties, tax evasions, controversies and all!
Berlusconi's Legal Problems & Berlusconi Controversies

Very true. Even if an alleged recording does come to light, is shown and proven to be real most in Ford Nation would still support him and find some twisted logic for doing so. However, if said recording does come to light and is tied to the murder of a young man Rob Ford's political career is over - Ford Nation or not. Guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back