News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is intriguing, but only because I don't know much about how these things work - first thing that comes to mind is that he's a potential witness for a case so they're trying to keep him safe...

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._mcmurray_apartment_recovering_in_secret.html

The other possibilities are that people related to his fall may come after him or the they don't want the press bothering him.

There's beginning to be a lot of coincidences around this case that just seem too well connected to be just coincidences though.

The other possibilities are that people related to his fall may come after him or the they don't want the press bothering him.

There's beginning to be a lot of coincidences around this case that just seem too well connected to be just coincidences though.

Beginning?!

Yes way too many people falling off balconies these days. Bullets leave a signature, dead bodies on the ground, not so much. Kinda sends a message, oh and you can't fly with a gun, but a couple of thugs can with their tossing expertise. Police will be tracking all flights and passengers to Alberta during the time frame and working backwards.

If as reported by CTV Toronto Police were aware of the alleged video before Gawker broke the story a question I would have is did Toronto Police put a wire-tap on Rob Ford's phone ? It seems to me that Police would have had to tap Ford's phone once they became aware of allegations that Ford was involved in illegal activities.

This is a crucial question because if a wire-tap was not placed on Ford's phone lines this would suggest that Police have been covering up for Ford.

If as reported by CTV Toronto Police were aware of the alleged video before Gawker broke the story a question I would have is did Toronto Police put a wire-tap on Rob Ford's phone ? It seems to me that Police would have had to tap Ford's phone once they became aware of allegations that Ford was involved in illegal activities.

This is a crucial question because if a wire-tap was not placed on Ford's phone lines this would suggest that Police have been covering up for Ford.

Rob should've kept the devil way down in a hole.

[video=youtube;8b_7xZPRTqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b_7xZPRTqg[/video]

TORONTO, ON - JUNE 13: Toronto Star reporters Rosie DiManno and Kevin Donovan question Police chief Bill Blair as he speaks to the media about Project Traveller. Police launched massive predawn raid targeting guns and drugs Thursday, focusing on the Toronto neighbourhood thats ground zero for the Rob Ford crack video scandal. (Bernard Weil/Toronto Star via Getty Images)

Does the TPS have a documented history of covering up the illegal activities of Toronto politicians? They seem to throw the book at councilors caught in DIU stops.

They could have tapped a phone that Rob called. What I read from the source though was that wiretaps picked up chatter about the video, not that they have the Mayor on a wiretap.

Wire tap confirms the existing of nothing, beyond the existence of a conversation about a video.

If you wire tap my phone and I'm recorded offering a video of Sasquatch walking through High Park, does that confirm the existence of said video? No.

I believe there is a video, and wire tap evidence will support that believe, but nothing beyond seeing the video itself can confirm its existence.

If you're recorded on the phone offering a video of Sasquatch in High Park and said video doesn't exist, why would you be offering it to anyone?

Or perhaps that they were investigating?

Police do investigations and let them sit (if there's no public danger) all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back