Not open for further replies.
But he might be Spider-Ham.

(there just may be bacon jokes now)

220px-Spiderham12.jpg

Attachments

• 220px-Spiderham12.jpg
    220px-Spiderham12.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 312
Too bad he'll get re-elected, maybe you can lead this revolution too kill and drown people like myself who fully support and voted for the mayor?

no need for drama, loyal Fraud supporter!
Fraud Nation will be fully imploding by 2014, because the fearless crackhead leader will be completely exposed as a liar by then.
there will be names, places, dates.
all of them proving just how much of a liar he is when it comes to his 'habits', and his 'lifestyle'.
there is so much out there it's not funny (well it wont be funny to you at least).
anyway, i don't know why you keep ignoring this simple fact: this story is IN NO WAY over.
there are many many investigative journalists, with the full support of their editors, who are working this story full time.

Maybe lefties like you should care less about Ford and more abt the Liberals screwing over the city even more. The mayor cleans this mess up financially and then gets punished by a spend first leftist government that has no clue how to run a province. The actions of a government that has no control over its spending like Wynne is EXACTLY why Ford gets re-elected.

malvern2:

Are you suggesting that Hudak will somehow spare Toronto if he is elected premier? Last time I checked, he was in a government involved in the grandest screwing of all time.

AoD

Don't forget that Rob and Doug's daddy was part of the government that screwed us back in the day with the downloading in the first place!

Fraud Nation will be fully imploding by 2014, because the fearless crackhead leader will be completely exposed as a liar by then.
all of them proving just how much of a liar he is when it comes to his 'habits', and his 'lifestyle'.
there is so much out there it's not funny (well it wont be funny to you at least).
anyway, i don't know why you keep ignoring this simple fact: this story is IN NO WAY over.
there are many many investigative journalists, with the full support of their editors, who are working this story full time.

Cock tease.

Too bad he'll get re-elected, maybe you can lead this revolution too kill and drown people like myself who fully support and voted for the mayor?

Sorry, Malvern, to be clear, I wasn't calling for you and the rest of Fraud Nation to be drowned (my only reference to Fraud Nation was that they (i.e. "you") will be better off once Ford + Co. are either dead or in jail; having a crackhead as your figurehead hurts your brand). I was merely asking for Fraud and his henchmen to be locked in a cage with a street gang until there is only one person left alive, and for that survivor to then be drowned.So unless your support for Fraud extends to committing crimes for his benefit, I wasn't referring to you. Gosh! People are so sensitive!

BTW, I acknowledge that *maybe* my suggestion for dealing extrajudicially with Fraud + henchmen + the gang members they're involved with was a little extreme. But I'll take that semi-retraction back as soon as there's good evidence that a Fraud henchman was involved in any suppression of evidence or act of violence against a witness.

Vox, totally understood, I actually like the passion. I sit here at work and read some of these posts and read how I reply and I cant get over just how divided this city has become, downtown vs. suburban, bikes vs drivers, lefties vs right winger,s etc…I really don’t know if this city is ever going to have a singular vision again and just get bogged down by petty arguments. The next mayor of the city is never going to be able to run their elected agenda without venom from the other side, whether its Ford or someone else. This city is in trouble.

malvern2:

Are you suggesting that Hudak will somehow spare Toronto if he is elected premier? Last time I checked, he was in a government involved in the grandest screwing of all time.

AoD

Anyone who lives in Toronto and votes conservative on a provincial or federal level is voting against their own interests. Political parties cater to their base. The base for conservative politicians is rural and small town. They appeal to that base by screwing over the big cities and the "elites" (read: university graduates) and parasites (read: people who've lost their jobs) who live in them. I'm not even criticizing them for that (too much). That's just smart politics---you reward the people who vote for you.

malvern2:

AoD

The downloading and the Eglinton Subway cancellation. Still make my blood boil to this day. I have no clue why anyone would vote for such idiots. Nothing they've done has been beneficial to Toronto.

If I were the Mayor, the journalists would be my last concern, given that the justice system is now clearly engaged in this whole affair. It will be quite interesting to see just how much evidence incriminating the Mayor has been swept up in Project Traveller and the Anthony Smith case. I'm guessing that the video is just the tip of the iceberg.

I hope it comes out soon. The video scandal is already leaving the spotlight, and soon people are going to start forgetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back