News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That may be the case but isn't that a judgement call? So is the problem then that Mr. Ford doesn't smoke cool or the right recreational drugs and therefore should be ostracized for his poor choice? That is an honest question. We care who a politician has sex with so maybe we also care what he smokes to get high.

Are you kidding? You really don't think there's any difference between pot and meth?

how did a gang in etobicoke know this guy who lives north of the city?

"In a small community north of Toronto, inside a modest white house surrounded by lush farmland"

Ummm...not sure if your question is serious, but if it is: I think the article says enough to let the reader know that Slurpy is also a semi-regular street drug user whose drug source is the same as RoFo, Elena Basso and Fabio Basso.

Ummm...not sure if your question is serious, but if it is: I think the article says enough to let the reader know that Slurpy is also a semi-regular street drug user whose drug source is the same as RoFo, Elena Basso and Fabio Basso.

really? then why does it say this...

“I have nothing to do with these people who live in the city and what their ulterior motives were… Their lifestyle is their lifestyle, my lifestyle is my lifestyle. I try to take care of my family and deal with that and do my own things.”

really? then why does it say this...

“I have nothing to do with these people who live in the city and what their ulterior motives were… Their lifestyle is their lifestyle, my lifestyle is my lifestyle. I try to take care of my family and deal with that and do my own things.”

What would you expect him to say in the circumstances? Personally, I tend to discount things a person says to the media when it is suggested that the person is connected to criminal enterprises. Especially when there is no categorical denial.

My thesis that Slurpy is a drug customer is based on cues I took from (1) the description of Slurpy "battling depression after familial tragedies", (2) Slurpy being paranoid enough to depend on a dog bred to hunt lions for security, (3) having drug dealers know your nickname (which you don't like to use), (4) having lost a lot of weight recently and (5) refusing to provide any explanation for the "mutual acquaintance" of people in the drug trade, which people know you well enough to approach you to participate in a criminal enterprise. To be fair, though, the drug customer could be a close friend / family member of Slurpy's, rather than Slurpy himself. But if that was the case, I would have expected a quote from Slurpy to the effect that "I don't use drugs so it wouldn't make sense for me to be filmed pretending to use drugs". The lack of any reference to Slurpy's drug use (and the lack of any denial of such use) was, to me, telling.

None of it is clear-cut, but to me it's the most plausible explanation.

I would love someone to explain why DECO is labeled as a DMV. Tax reasons or something less innocent?
That list looks to be generated by a private company, and I'm guessing that any company with the word "tag" on the list was included.

I'd assume "tag" is slang for a licence plate sticker.

So unless they show up on a DMV website, rather than a private list, then I wouldn't read too much into that.

That list looks to be generated by a private company, and I'm guessing that any company with the word "tag" on the list was included.

I'd assume "tag" is slang for a licence plate sticker.

So unless they show up on a DMV website, rather than a private list, then I wouldn't read too much into that.

Looks like you're right. No mention of it here:
http://www.flhsmv.gov/offices/broward.html

Should we get popcorn?

It looks like the pimp also sold crack. Rob Ford may be a client of his but not in the pimp business. It may be both, but there's strong indications of the former, piling up even more evidence that the Mayor is a regular crack smoker and will no doubt let his guard down again and be exposed. A lot of people are watching and waiting. Now, if it's uncovered that Ford is also a John involved in prostitution via this dead guy, then they're going to have to make his inevitable movie into a double trilogy.

someone on here was asking about price. this article says...

"Ford is also, at the moment, missing his director of operations and logistics. The mayor suspended Dave Price in late June. Price had anonymously called a reporter criticizing a story about Price calling Ford’s weekly radio show as “Dave from Scarborough” and other pseudonyms before he was hired.

The Star revealed last month that Price returned to his job but left again and has not been seen for weeks after uttering a homophobic slur to the CBC reporter who broke the story about his anonymous radio calls.

City staff say Price remains an employee. The mayor has refused to say whether Price was suspended or whether he continues to receive his salary."

then why this?

@goldsbie : Photo caption:"Carley McNeil is said to have been walked out of City Hall after being fired from the mayor's office." http://t.co/SIzu4Z5iSS 1 hour ago

Thanks, that's new to me. Her and at least one more staffer were poised to leave during the height of crackgate so I didn't find it unusual that she finally did. I'll try to find out why she was fired -- if indeed she was.

I believe I remember hearing that the family owns a condo there.

but clearly since they keep returning there and have yet to sell the condo, there has to be SOMETHING drawing them back there. and come on, given recent happenings I'd be incredibly surprised if it ISN'T drug related.

*eyeroll*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back