News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this was mentioned before, but according to Lisi's neighbour, visit Lisi several times a week. And by "visit", she means he pulled up to the driveway while Lisi talked to Ford through his SUVs window for a few minutes.

Seems to me that this is a setup for a financial transaction. That's certainly not how most people visit friends.

Just something for skeptics to think about.

CTV exclusive interview with "Jay the dry-cleaner"

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1481952

"and the only stupid thing that I did was to have Sandro as my friend who was involved with Mayor Rob Ford....is it a crime? "

I have to say, I feel sorry for the guy - his life isn't giving him any breaks. I get the impression that he got caught in the middle of something that was way over his head but I also don't think he's saying everything he knows. Still he didn't seem to be too worried to be speaking out against Sandro and Ford in public so if he knows anything, he's the kind of guy who the police can get to talk. I get the sense that we're going to look back at this as a big break in the case and a downward turning point for Rob Ford.

I have to say, I feel sorry for the guy - his life isn't giving him any breaks. I get the impression that he got caught in the middle of something that was way over his head but I also don't think he's saying everything he knows. Still he didn't seem to be too worried to be speaking out against Sandro and Ford in public so if he knows anything, he's the kind of guy who the police can get to talk. I get the sense that we're going to look back at this as a big break in the case and a downward turning point for Rob Ford.

I hope so, but Ford's luck seems to be a cycle- very good and very bad. What would damage Ford at this point? The Crack scandals is so overdrawn that even its revelation as truth would hardly raise eyebrows here- everyone probably already accepts Ford as having done drugs.

I am more under the impression that Lisi was hired as a minder for Ford after the video story broke, and he just couldn't keep his nose clean while he was on mayoral detail. The person(s?) who put him there are really who this is all about.

That was suggested a few weeks ago :cool:

GLCXgkTs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GLCXgkT.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/1mbjss/iff_if_gta_v_was_based_on_toronto/
Does life imitate art or is it the other way around?

Those ads on the buses, streetcars, and on street furniture are very prophetic.

I have written a fake newspaper article on the day said video game came out:

Social conservatives oppose the Greater Toronto Area for its immorality

17 September 2013

Today, social conservatives across North America protest the Greater Toronto Area, stating that it is full of criminals, whores, rapists, homosexuals, atheists, drug cartels, and all sorts of immoral stuff. In fact, social conservatives compared the Greater Toronto Area with Sodom and Gomorrah.

A certain debarred lawyer from Miami (his name withheld from publication to maintain his privacy) told Florida lawmakers to issue a travel advisory for Florida travellers wishing to travel to the Greater Toronto Area for the urban region's perceived immorality. Faux News showed images of the Toronto Pride Parade, as well as Rob Ford's crack cocaine usage, to "prove" that the Greater Toronto Area is immoral.

Richard Florida, professor at the University of Toronto, is upset, "The Greater Toronto Area is among the most creative urban regions in North America, due to its tolerance for homosexuals. No wonder why social conservatives are so uncreative."

Demonstrations are held throughout the Bible Belt admonishing the Greater Toronto Area that God would burn the urban region completely.

Counter-demonstrations are held by the University of Toronto's Sidney Smith Hall and Ryerson University's Jorgenson Hall that social conservatives in the United States are creating fake news to incite fear among its small-minded believers and that they lack critical thinking skills. Both were held by secular atheist groups.

Another professor at the University of Toronto, Alana Boland, who just returned from China, witnessed the demonstrations. "I have never seen such huge protests over something that another group created that is completely frivolous."

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne and provincial NDP leader Andrea Horwath announced that the Greater Toronto Area is to be renamed the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, so that Horwath's riding is included. Wynne and Horwath received reports that social conservatives in the United States have mistaken the Greater Toronto Area with a video game series that happens to share the same acronym. Since the renaming of the Greater Toronto Area to include Hamilton, protests against the urban region stopped completely.

Back to my opinion:

I have neither the time nor the interest to play video games these days.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Lisi certainly has the kind of face you'd like to see put in jail.

And, for that matter, the kind of mouth--like, if you *really* want to make yourself look like an ugly, unsympathetic thug, use vocabulary like “You’re a bunch of f—ing loons”.

And just think: *this* is the guy whom Rob Ford spoke of thusly: "He is a great guy and he is straight as an arrow". Is that the vocabulary of "straight as an arrow"?

If I want to think of any Etobian of similar political allegiances to Ford who epitomises "straight as an arrow" (notwithstanding etc etc under his watch), it's Stephen Harper. And try to imagine, if you can, Harper pressed into uttering "You’re a bunch of f—ing loons". Much less the even straighter-still Doug Holyday...

Last edited:
Sun interview with Bahrami.
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/03/dry-cleaner-arrested-with-rob-ford-pal-lisi-says-hes-innocent

Lisi once started to talk to him about the crack video, Bahrami said, but he cut it off.

"I said Sandro, please that's your story, that's your business I don't want to talk about it," Bahrami recalled.

also from that article...

His other mistake was permitting a drug transaction at his shop, he said.

Bahrami said an undercover cop took him to lunch and asked him, "Do you know anybody who has weed around here?'"

Originally posted by AndrewJM3D at Skyscrapercity
4282556-T1024768.jpg

4282555-T1024768.jpg

4282557-T1024768.jpg

Attachments

• 4282556-T1024768.jpg
    4282556-T1024768.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 427
  • 4282555-T1024768.jpg
    4282555-T1024768.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 430
  • 4282557-T1024768.jpg
    4282557-T1024768.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 438
Obvious photoshop.

Anyway, interesting thing about the Austin trip--*Renata's* along for the ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back