News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, maybe I can say a little more without mentioning names. Surveillance that lead to Lisi's arrest yielded way more than just one high profile client. One of them is a loudmouth conceited SOB that I'd be happy to see taken away by the cops and thrown in a dark hole never to be seen or heard again.

Okay, maybe I can say a little more without mentioning names. Surveillance that lead to Lisi's arrest yielded way more than just one high profile client. One of them is a loudmouth conceited SOB that I'd be happy to see taken away by the cops and thrown in a dark hole never to be seen or heard again.

Woohoo, Doug Ford is going down too!

PLEASE tell me it's Kevin O'Leary.

Is the individual a politician or no?

Hmmm... emphasis on "heard."

Talk Radio? John Oakley, Jerry Agar?

TV? Don Cherry? Ezra Levant?

Last edited:
For obvious reasons, I'm not going to confirm or deny any guesses guys. Even suggesting somebody specific could get me in trouble if the evidence doesn't come out or this list somehow ends up being incorrect.

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to confirm or deny any guesses guys. Even suggesting somebody specific could get me in trouble if the evidence doesn't come out or this list somehow ends up being incorrect.

Totally fair. I guess it does mean to keep watching this channel!

Completely understandable. Thanks for all the teases!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back