News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
For obvious reasons, I'm not going to confirm or deny any guesses guys. Even suggesting somebody specific could get me in trouble if the evidence doesn't come out or this list somehow ends up being incorrect.

Completely understandable. Thanks for all the teases!

1.5 million views for this thread, as well as this thread alone having over one-fifth of all posts in the Toronto Issues forum makes it interesting. The teases make the thread fun.

It is by far the most popular thread in the entire website. We love to speculate on the Rob Ford family circus (yes, I know that I have hidden the name of a newspaper comic strip here).

Mammoliti

Great minds think alike! That was my first pick, but I toyed with MetroMan's emphasis of "heard" suggesting it was someone in the media.

If it's a member of city council, you can bet your bottom dollar its Mamo. What other member of council can inflict such disdain as "loudmouth conceited SOB?"

Last edited:
1.5 million views for this thread, as well as this thread alone having over one-fifth of all posts in the Toronto Issues forum makes it interesting. The teases make the thread fun.

It is by far the most popular thread in the entire website. We love to speculate on the Rob Ford family circus (yes, I know that I have hidden the name of a newspaper comic strip here).

Sometime it feels as if UT is our own secret little clubhouse in the corner of the internet somewhere. It's easy to forget that there are many more people outside the UT circle who read the stuff we post :rolleyes:

Great minds think alike! That was my first pick, but I toyed with MetroMan's emphasis of "heard" suggesting it was someone in the media.

If it's a member of city council, you can bet your bottom dollar its Mamo. What other member of council can affect such disdain as "loudmouth conceited SOB?"

Mammoliti was also my first thought. But I think Don Cherry is more likely (MM never said it was a politician). He is a family friend of the Ford's and the biggest loud mouth of them all.

Sometime it feels as if UT is our own secret little clubhouse in the corner of the internet somewhere. It's easy to forget that there are many more people outside the UT circle who read the stuff we post :rolleyes:
Not just that, but this thread is linked throughout social media, right down to Reddit having this thread as its own subReddit, though Wikipedia does not link to this thread, per Wikipedia rules on reliable sources.

What they're saying in Austin: Keeping Austin weird: Toronto mayor brings music partnership, drug maelstrom to City Hall
http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/b...13/10/keeping-austin-weird-toronto-mayor.html

This has to be a first.

On Thursday night an international dignitary visiting Austin was asked about, repeatedly, and dodged, repeatedly, allegations and suspicion that he’s used and purchased street drugs. All while Austin elected officials and staff mingled just feet away on the balcony at City Hall.

The questions came from a battery of journalists from Toronto who were in Austin to follow Toronto Mayor Rob Ford for his trip with assorted Toronto officials who are investigating what drives our city’s powerhouse music economy.

The reporters are on hand because Ford is a firebrand in his home town, where he’s been accused of smoking crack and has admitted to frequent marijuana use but remains popular because of his successful economic record.

Welcome to our world, Austin.

Last edited:
Not just that, but this thread is linked throughout social media, right down to Reddit having this thread as its own subReddit, though Wikipedia does not link to this thread, per Wikipedia rules on reliable sources.

I must confess that I found my way here back in May through a comment on Reddit, but am now a daily reader who is equally fascinated by the non-Fordian content. I like this little clubhouse you have here.

It is very interesting to learn that Texans know more about Rob Ford than they know of Stephen Harper.

I bet that Texans would discover this very thread as well.

Mammoliti was also my first thought. But I think Don Cherry is more likely (MM never said it was a politician). He is a family friend of the Ford's and the biggest loud mouth of them all.

Actually he's not a family friend. Mammo and Ford were arch enemies up until Ford became Mayor (remember gino boy?). Then Giorgio threw Rob under the bus when the original conflict of interest ruling was made and now he's back in and Ford is only taking him back in to his executive because he needs any votes he can get on council.

I'll just say that the list is long and it involves people of all sorts. Some of the names on there are going to rock the city and country if they pan out. Now I know why Giroux is on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back