News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kouvalis was a guest today on the Rob and Doug show, with Doug as host. Does anyone know if he has committed himself to a candidate?

Kouvalis was a guest today on the Rob and Doug show, with Doug as host. Does anyone know if he has committed himself to a candidate?
Kavoulis has not - as far as anyone knows - committed himself to a candidate. It had been reported that he would only work for Ford if he got cleaned up. However, he showed up at City Hall about a month ago and my strong suspicion is that he's back on board because they offered him a truck full of cash.

Last edited:
It amazes me that Ford actually wants to run for reelection with all this TPS activity around him. Perhaps he knows something that we don't.

It amazes me that Ford actually wants to run for reelection with all this TPS activity around him. Perhaps he knows something that we don't.

Or maybe he's just so thick, he won't believe it till the very end. Some people are just like that, they have never had to pay for bad behaviour before. No time out chair in his world. :)

Kavoulis has - as far as anyone knows - committed himself to a candidate. It had been reported that he would only work for Ford if he got cleaned up. However, he showed up at City Hall about a month ago and my strong suspicion is that he's back on board because they offered him a truck full of cash.

Hope he got the money up front, with no refund if all goes pear shaped.

Rob Ford would run for re-election from a prison if he was allowed to and still probably get 15-20% of the vote in this city.

nothing short of being arrested and banned will stop him.

http://fordroguesgallery.tumblr.com/

Someone had set up a stick-your-head-through photo thing last night at Nuit Blanche. It is Rob Ford's infamous "hanging out with dead or imprisoned friends at the crack den" photo. RF is in the middle and two others stuck their heads through on either side.

Clever idea!

Someone had set up a stick-your-head-through photo thing last night at Nuit Blanche. It is Rob Ford's infamous "hanging out with dead or imprisoned friends at the crack den" photo. RF is in the middle and two others stuck their heads through on either side.

Clever idea!

rob cutout.jpg

Attachments

• rob cutout.jpg
    rob cutout.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 515

Clever idea!

Nuit Blanche is about art. And art is in the eye of the beholder. 5 ***** stars!

Kavoulis has not - as far as anyone knows - committed himself to a candidate. It had been reported that he would only work for Ford if he got cleaned up. However, he showed up at City Hall about a month ago and my strong suspicion is that he's back on board because they offered him a truck full of cash.

Hope that's not true, but it fits into his personality- look at how he worked for the firefighter's union against Ford's cuts.

I know that this is a couple months old, but what's this board's consensus on the Danforth incident? Specifically, why was he parked on Greenwood - about a kilometre from where he was supposed to be? My most plausible theory is that he parties with someone who lives nearby (as in, very, very close to where his car was parked). Then again, that's not really his neighbourhood and he's seems to be the type to get deliveries. Did Lisi arrange to meet him by the TTC yard?

I'm just speculating, but there are smart people here who know a lot more than me and this question has been bothering me for a while.

Clever idea!

Clever but in poor taste. You're sticking your head in the place of a murder victim. Regardless of how involved Anthony Smith was in gangs, the cutout was disrespectful of a dead guy who has family and friends still around to see people playing with replacing his head.

I know that this is a couple months old, but what's this board's consensus on the Danforth incident? Specifically, why was he parked on Greenwood - about a kilometre from where he was supposed to be? My most plausible theory is that he parties with someone who lives nearby (as in, very, very close to where his car was parked). Then again, that's not really his neighbourhood and he's seems to be the type to get deliveries. Did Lisi arrange to meet him by the TTC yard?

I'm just speculating, but there are smart people here who know a lot more than me and this question has been bothering me for a while.

Ford likely couldn't find parking off the main festival strip. You have to be an idiot to drive down to the Taste of the Danforth.

I should say that the Greenwood/Danforth intersection is very sketchy with a lot of dealers and prostitutes hanging out. I'm surprised no one picked up on the fact that he parked his car a stone's throw away from the LCBO and Beer Store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back