News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously curious where Rob is right now. I have no sympathy for him, and can't even muster up sympathy for his loved ones at this point. But this could turn out to be a rather ugly ending to an ugly day.

After the bullying and thuggery by him and his brother, me neither.

Seriously though - how stupid is this guy?

Behind a bank a gas station has more CCTVs than any other place in the city and they did all their transactions there.

Lisi p72.JPG

So the question is, who does live near Yonge & Davenport, since Lisi doesn't?

Attachments

• Lisi p72.JPG
    Lisi p72.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 406
Just now on Newstalk 1010

Adrien Batra "Rob Fords lawyer has just spoken with the SUN and says Ford will NOT resign"

Anyone else thinking that instead of use of heavy drugs (consistently, anyway), Lisi was just running alcohol to/from the mayor?

If this information is correct - and I believe it could very well be - it means that Bill Blair lied when he said that only this week were forensic technicians able to recover the deleted video. It doesn't take months to recover deleted files from a hard drive.

You are on to something. What a coincidence that technicians just happened to recover the deleted video only the day before a court ordered the Lisi search warrant info released. I suspect Blair was sitting on the video and his hand was forced.

I'll be taking the avalanche of praise that's coming for the TPS with a grain of salt, if you don't mind.

I NEVER listen to the radio, let alone right-wing talk radio, so all these ads for lube stations are new to me, but I think the most telling statement just came from a car add: "When it comes to your Ford, beware of parts unknown".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back