News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. Bill Blair is my hero. Such a well spoken, fair, no-bullsh*t chief. I've waited for this for 6 months and now I'm going out of town for a week tomorrow. Not Fair!

mf1N9Od.jpg

Could be there to keep back the chaos that's bound to erupt after everything revealed today

The *key* question to Blair was the last one asked. "Was a search warrant obtained for Fords home" Blair replied "No"

Too bad there was no follow-up because Blair needs to explain why dozens of search warrants were issued for dozens of individual but none in relation to the PRIME target Mayor Ford.

This dispels Blair's bluster of "without fear or favor".
It really does seem strange. All that surveillance evidence yet no search of his vehicle (where packages were left) or his home? No bringing him in for questioning?

Do they offer Lisi a plea deal if he throws Ford under the bus?

Didn't someone here claim that the crack video was in a safe in Blair's office?

What a day! The chief did say further charges could be laid. Probably not today though. I'm thinking the police cars are there to investigate this morning's trespassing / assault.

My theory on Lissi - he threatened Basso and Siad (remember the pipe wielding assault at the Basso house) in trying to get the video...

Long time reader (and occasional poster) of this forum posting this from a different account and alternate location. No interest in having Dave Price wandering up and down my street looking for an IP match! Other users who know me will vouch for my personal integrity. If this information is proven to be wrong it's because it was passed on to me that way.

Not a lunatic or attention-seeker.

I know the board has kind of moved on from discussing the clip at this point and that some of this has been mentioned in various blogs/articles/posts but recently I was made privy to the following:

The original phone with the master-copy of the clip is in a safe in Chief Blair's office. Safe is only accessible to Chief Blair.

Many members of TPS have viewed the clip. There are no doubts from any of them regarding it's veracity.

This phone was seized during the Project Traveller raids.

Doug Ford directed the police (do not know if this means Ron Taverner, Chief Blair, or others) to the specific unit the phone was being kept (I presume this is the unit mentioned in many articles/posts about the raid).

Source: Member of TPS.

Holy shit......this was posted here 2 weeks ago

It really does seem strange. All that surveillance evidence yet no search of his vehicle (where packages were left) or his home? No bringing him in for questioning?

Yep! and no one seems to be pursuing Bill Blair for answers. Either Blair was protecting Ford or he is running the most incompetent police force in the world

So far, all the police can nail him on is a possession charge. Not sure if they still do that to even common citizens, let alone a sitting mayor. The optics would be terrible. Ford Nation would cry persecution!

Stephen Donkers ‏@StephenJDonkers 23s
Mayor Ford hasn't arrived at his office yet, but the media are camped outside it #TOpoli
So where has he been for the last two and a half hours? Is traffic that heavy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back