News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh a pessimist. We probably shouldn't even bother then, right?
No, I'm saying go ahead and start your rally. And post on youtube how many people showed up.

In fact, I'm challenging you now. Lets see if you get more then 100 Torontonians to show up

I like this! If you all don't mind, I'll be incorporating all of your feedback into the site and on Twitter.

If someone doesn't mind, could you create a public event on Facebook?

Events are tied to real names. Someone who is willing to be a spokesperson should be the one to create the event.

No, I'm saying go ahead and start your rally. And post on youtube how many people showed up.

In fact, I'm challenging you now. Lets see if you get more then 100 Torontonians to show up

Or you could not be an asshole and help out with advice or other ways.

Someone on The Twitter just pointed out that the forecast is calling for 15-20 mm of rain. Can't verify this just now...

What was he buying from Lisi? Why did he meet him 100 times in 6 months? He certainly has no shame going to the LCBO and it wasn't booze in those plastic bags and manilla envelopes. He's a frequent use of some sort of substance and he's clearly addicted to it given how often he consumed it. He was getting furnished with small quantities of those drugs often so he could never get charged with possession beyond a limit that would have him do serious time. So we know how often he consumes drugs: every day. That's an addiction.

I've been going on the theory that at least some of those envelopes contained money. Kickbacks from Romeo DiBattista of the suspiciously-awarded-garbage-pick-up-contract company GFL, maybe?

It's not that I think a protest is a bad idea but it won't have any impact, even if it's huge. He knows the polls, he knows what he's done, he knows what the police have...and he doesn't care. If you bring out 50,000 people, he'll say Ford Nation is stronger.

I think, if anything, you need council on side. And not Caroll and Vaughan but 15-20 councillors who walk out of the council meeting to speak.

A real protest would be awesome, but the more you organize it and the more coverage it gets, the more he spins it as a conspiracy against him and how everyone HE talks to says, "Keep going, Rob!"

Also: Up is down and black is white.

Yep, councillor Carroll brought that up, saying that the nature of her job keeps her so busy that she has no time to call, for example, her husband 8 times in a day, but the day Smith was murdered, a Thursday, Ford called Lisi 8 times.

If I were a journalist and I took notes every time I was told that Ford was away from City Hall meeting constituents I would compare my notes to the ITO documents and see if there were meetings between Ford and Lisi during office hours that matched days he was "meeting constituents". I would then write an article about it.

I can't believe I'm typing these words, but "in Ford's defense" (ugh), I think that number of calls includes texts. Which, you know could be mostly stuff like "you up?", "lol", and "ok". I don't think I've ever arranged anything through texting that took less than half a dozen.

Before I demand Ford resign I really wanna see this video first and make sure its crack and not hash he's smoking

yeah, we already know he has smoke a tonne of marijuana - if it's just more marijuana then, no big deal. If he has been meeting Lisi so often just for hash dropoffs then we're blowing this WAY out of proportion.

I can't believe I'm typing these words, but "in Ford's defense" (ugh), I think that number of calls includes texts. Which, you know could be mostly stuff like "you up?", "lol", and "ok". I don't think I've ever arranged anything through texting that took less than half a dozen.
I thought they had listed calls and texts separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back