News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hearing too much buzz about the rally today from you people. Hope you are coming! Today is "Let's make some noise". No speakers but big vocal display is what we are looking for. Next week building to even bigger rally with speakers.

Not hearing too much buzz about the rally today from you people. Hope you are coming! Today is "Let's make some noise". No speakers but big vocal display is what we are looking for. Next week building to even bigger rally with speakers.

I'm going. I am deeply concerned about the numbers and the cynicism both on here and other forums, however. It is very, very important that we make a show of force to scare the shit out of the executive council lest they let Ford "turn the page," as well as demonstrating to the world that we're not going to be treated like shit.

If anybody has a psychology background, can you please explain how this man thinks it is appropriate for him to stay in office after admitting to smoking crack in one of his "drunken stupors"? What a great leader. I'm a drunk crackhead and shall remain Mayor of the largest city in Canada. How inspirational. I sincerely hope the people of Toronto remember this when they go to vote next year. Not only has he embaressed the city of Toronto but he is disrespecting the position of Mayor. If he had done the honorable thing and stepped down after admitting to drug use I would at least have some sympathy, but this is pathetic.

#godblesstoronto

Oh and what was with the tie? Biggest announcement of his politically career and he chooses an 80s era NFL tie?

Perhaps these protests could use the same strategy as the Mothers of Plaza Mayo in Buenos Aires. They've met every Thursday at 3:30pm in Plaza Mayo to protest the government's dirty war and disappeared.

I'm not comparing Argentina's dirty war to Rob Ford but the plan to meet regularly for a brief period to get a message across may work.

Oh and what was with the tie? Biggest announcement of his politically career and he chooses an 80s era NFL tie?

Maybe the tie is a bit of a charm for him? Maybe someone important gave it to him? Maybe it helped him work up the courage? Or maybe it was the only tie that didn't have mustard on it.

Well I am concerned too. We can make a difference. Every body counts. The rally started here, I would hope "here" supports it.
I'm going. I am deeply concerned about the numbers and the cynicism both on here and other forums, however. It is very, very important that we make a show of force to scare the shit out of the executive council lest they let Ford "turn the page," as well as demonstrating to the world that we're not going to be treated like shit.

From Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat)
Cllr Giorgio Mammoliti issues a press release with this headline: "LOOK OUT FOR A LEFTIST COUP" #TOpoli #RobFord

I'm having trouble uploading an image but this picture was taken after his apology yesterday as he watches the news reports. It looks like he is laughing and smiling.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#topoli&src=typd&f=realtime

I did it, Dougie! Just like you told me! Oh, we got em good, Dougie!
Now you said you'd let me tend to the rabbits, right, Dougie? Right...?

Hey, hey - in fairness, it's been established that tie dates to 1995. Whether it's 100% silk is subject to verification.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...l-tie-crack-cocaine-admission-drunken-stupors

Last edited:
I'm having trouble uploading an image but this picture was taken after his apology yesterday as he watches the news reports. It looks like he is laughing and smiling.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#topoli&src=typd&f=realtime
That's just taking me to the #topoli thread, not to a specific photo

But yeah, I'm sure he thought he was free and clear after unburdening himself (yet again) to the taxpayers. And off to the restaurant he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back