News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hearing too much buzz about the rally today from you people. Hope you are coming! Today is "Let's make some noise". No speakers but big vocal display is what we are looking for. Next week building to even bigger rally with speakers.

I'm not able to attend the rally today due to a long-scheduled meeting at noon, but I've emailed my councillor to let him know that I'll be there in spirit and to ask him to call on the mayor to step down! I don't want to dilute the power of having people physically standing in NPS, but for those of us who can't attend, maybe that will add a little bit of extra weight.

BYZkYbgCEAAPvEM.png:large

Good god someone needs to censure Mammo.

Are there any statements from Ford's two other lackies, Crisanti and Nunziata?

Is it ever. Wilner captures it all, using both insight and information, and expresses it brilliantly.

And he addresses the fact that LONG before any of this drugs/extortion/what-have-you, even before the alcoholism coloured the picture, Rob Ford was just a shit mayor. A. Shit. Mayor. No ability to build consensus, no interest even in compromising. Unacceptable anywhere, let alone a non-partisan legislature. No vision - zero, none. His approach to the mayor's job is akin to hiring a part-time greeter at Walmart to oversee the operations of the entire retail giant.

I am just so angry, so offended by this bastard who is holding our city hostage. Get the fuck out of there, idiot.
Is this language really necessary? I can only imagine what you mist be like in "consensus building" if you do not get your way. And no I have never been a Ford supporter, EVER

Is this language really necessary?
I see nothing wrong with such language at this stage. Rob Ford is a vile piece of shit. He's a crack addict who beats his wife and cheats on her. The language is appropriate for the situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back