News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God Joe Warmington what are you doing.

"I give up on Rob Ford. He lied to me, he lied to us all, the man has no scruples. Now DOUG, on the other hand, is a really sweet guy who has a lot of feelings and should definitely rise to provincial politics one day."

Oh God Joe Warmington what are you doing.

"I give up on Rob Ford. He lied to me, he lied to us all, the man has no scruples. Now DOUG, on the other hand, is a really sweet guy who has a lot of feelings and should definitely rise to provincial politics one day."

Cue thousands of heads banging against the wall.

Doug Ford is an ass at the very least, and I don't even want to speculate on what he is at the very most but I'm sure it's not pretty nor is it legal.

All this video stuff is all fine and good but the real question now is who is going to give Rob Ford the same, solid, cogent policy advice he's been getting for the past years now that the Brooks Barnett guy is gone?

PL:

I'd be curious who has the authority to a) keep this incident secret, considering it happened on City of Toronto property and b) who authorized the deletion of any evidence, including videos.

AoD

All this video stuff is all fine and good but the real question now is who is going to give Rob Ford the same, solid, cogent policy advice he's been getting for the past years now that the Brooks Barnett guy is gone?

Haha, first item on the agenda for Toronto Public Health - decriminalization of crack cocaine and establishment of safe smoking sites. Pilot project on the 2nd Floor of Toronto City Hall - Protocol lounge.

AoD

I am sure this has been brought up before, and I think this needs to be thought about...

Close your eyes when Stephen LeDrew talks and tell me he does not sound like Don Cherry.

It does explain why the Ford brothers like talking with him, they think they are on Coach's Corner.

Pull the stick out dude! Get a sense of irony and go enjoy some of the truly schlock-tastic un-hip places that are out there beyond the self-consciously fabulous downtown core. It's what really cool people do, by the way.

Not to mention going to "real" ethnic restaurants where the bulk of the clientele is non-white and the menu isn't in english... rather than the "faux hip" pretend-ethnic restaurants owned by thick-rim-glasses-wearing hipsters masquerading as "foodies"... lmao.

PL:

I'd be curious who has the authority to a) keep this incident secret, considering it happened on City of Toronto property and b) who authorized the deletion of any evidence, including videos.

AoD

Who's the senior security personnel? Who does he/she report to?

Obviously an incident report was written; to the best of my knowledge, the video file related to an incident should be kept in case it's needed as evidence. That's at least what happens with condo security. What's the protocol at City Hall? Keep the politicians' unsavoury behaviour under wraps, i.e., file a report because you have to, but that's it?

It would indeed be interesting to know.

Haha, first item on the agenda for Toronto Public Health - decriminalization of crack cocaine and establishment of safe smoking sites. Pilot project on the 2nd Floor of Toronto City Hall - Protocol lounge.

AoD

I know you're joking, but Ford is on record as having said:

“They’re going to smoke that crack whether you give them those crack pipes or not. They’re going to shoot that heroin whether you give them clean needles or not. If people want a change, it has to come from within.â€

Crack kits? Again, you’re just condoning this behaviour and supplying paraphernalia to kill themselves. You might as well just give them a rope and chair, put them in a room and say ‘Hang yourself.’â€

The list goes on. My daughter just woke up, or I'd elaborate :)

Does anyone know anything about the City Hall guard who frequently shows up walking very close to RoFo in many pics/videos? He's tall, tanned skinned (could be Caribbean, Trini, Guyanese etc) -- in fact he looks a bit like a Caribbean Heisenberg. Bald head but goatee and mustache.

I'm just curious. He must have LOTS of dirt on the FordBros :) (by virtue of being a witness to so much "stuff" over the past few years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back