News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never gone to a protest before, but I'll probably go next Wednesday. I was thinking of what sign I'd have, and I'm musing "everyone's laughing but us"

If Doug is charged in any way within all this it could effect his ability to cross the border and work for the family operation in the United States - especially if found guilty - unless he has acquired US Citizenship which I'm pretty sure if he did would have been disclosed during the election.

CBC now talking about a "3rd video" -- saying it reportedly shows him inebriated.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-scandal-3rd-video-reportedly-circulating-1.2417704

I think this is quite likely. The first video is the original crack video, the second one -- ?? -- this may be something. Not sure that the third is a bombshell, or that each subsequent video has to be worse than the last. ;)
Probably a lot of vids of him out drunk (as at the Danforth; and there must have been people who saw him at the Bier Markt on St Paddy's -- everyone has a cameraphone nowadays).

Flipping around US TV....Dr. Drew is hosting a special on Ford, and they're all laughing their asses off and trying to assess the situation. Its SUCH a joke. Trying to attach screen shots but I'm a bit of a technotard at the moment....

Why would it be a joke? Isn't Dr. D supposed to pretend to care about people?

CBC now talking about a "3rd video" -- saying it reportedly shows him inebriated.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-scandal-3rd-video-reportedly-circulating-1.2417704

I think this is quite likely. The first video is the original crack video, the second one -- ?? -- this may be something. Not sure that the third is a bombshell, or that each subsequent video has to be worse than the last. ;)
Probably a lot of vids of him out drunk (as at the Danforth; and there must have been people who saw him at the Bier Markt on St Paddy's -- everyone has a cameraphone nowadays).

You are 6 hours late on this one... Try to keep up...

Not that it necessarily means anything, but Renata appears not to be wearing a wedding ring.

No big deal. I haven't worn mine for years. Heck, my parents didn't even have any.

I've also known wealthy women with expensive rings who only wear them on special occasions.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think you have a point, I might be generalizing too much. My experience is just that of a passer-by, and I have a sense of the places, but not so much of the people who live in them.

Some of the strip malls do have interesting restaurants or food stores that are probably able to serve as focal points for immigrant communities, but you still pretty much have to drive there, you can't just walk by and stumble upon places and meet new people easily. For me, this contrasts very much with New York: if you go to the inner suburbs there, i.e. Queens, Bronx, and the non-gentrified parts of Brooklyn, you have pedestrians everywhere, there's vibrant street life and people mingling, and a real sense of community, even if people on one city block come from three different continents. You can walk along Queens Boulevard or Coney Island Avenue, but you can't walk along Keele for more than one strip mall at a time.

I dunno, maybe your experience is more dependent on the particular areas you witnessed, i.e. Keele? You couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere on Keele, lol. Sorry!
But where I live near NYCC... we have sidewalks everywhere, I go jogging outside frequently when weather permits; we have plenty of public parks where people congregate - on weekdays young mothers with their babies will gather and have baby-related questions while watching their children play. It has felt fairly community-ish to me.

I thought this was interesting from the grid article:

Doug suggested that Rob keep his drinking “in the basement.

From @briandjohnson #TOpoli Well-placed sources say the 2nd #RobFord video shows the unthinkable. He's going to need a bigger basement.

Not sure if this is connected.

You are 6 hours late on this one... Try to keep up...
haha, well sorry, I guess there are just too damn many videos now. :p
I just saw that people are speculating on it being some kind of rape thing and the CBC article is suggesting it's less serious than that.

These references should stop now. There is nothing trivial about suicide.

The last thing I meant to do was trivialize the idea. I'm genuinely concerned about it. I want him out of politics, but do not want him to hurt himself or anyone else.I believe these two things may be intertwined, however. He's a fragile man, and this may become all too much for him. It has to end soon, and Doug needs to get over his ambitions. It's done, Doug, now help your brother get out of the mess you facilitated.

Last edited:
I thought this was interesting from the grid article:

From @briandjohnson #TOpoli Well-placed sources say the 2nd #RobFord video shows the unthinkable. He's going to need a bigger basement.

Not sure if this is connected.

Oooh, I think I figured out what Brian Johnson meant! Someone shoot me (not full of crack) if this has already been theorized:

@briandjohnson: #RobFord finally cracks. "Yes I have smoked crack cocaine." We're hooked on revelations. What's next ? A meth lab in his basement?
12:36 PM - 5 Nov 2013 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@briandjohnson: #TOpoli Well-placed sources say the 2nd #RobFord video shows the unthinkable. He's going to need a bigger basement.
4:38 PM - 6 Nov 2013 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Oooh, I think I figured out what Brian Johnson meant! Someone shoot me (not full of crack) if this has already been theorized:

@briandjohnson: #RobFord finally cracks. "Yes I have smoked crack cocaine." We're hooked on revelations. What's next ? A meth lab in his basement?
12:36 PM - 5 Nov 2013 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@briandjohnson: #TOpoli Well-placed sources say the 2nd #RobFord video shows the unthinkable. He's going to need a bigger basement.
4:38 PM - 6 Nov 2013 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm no Heisenberg, but I don't feel it. What, there's a video of him cooking meth in his too small basement? I think it's the revelations, rather than meth that he's making reference to.

Last edited:
I agree. The wild speculation here is getting out of hand. Where's Metroman?

He mentioned earlier today that he needed to take a break, I think for his own sanity. I don't think he'll stay away long. Judging by the wild speculation over the last few pages, the last few days has been overloading a lot of our brains.

Re. the prospect of a handjob video becoming public—

No farm animals, dead bodies or mumbo jumbo? That's the extent of the content? Don't get me wrong...it's bad but not "unthinkable". And now the "I was in a drunken stupor" one-size-fits-all excuse makes sense. as in "I couldn't tell if she was underage or not...I was in a drunken stupor".

And of course he wants the one of him blasted out of his tree to be seen first because it kind of, sort of, helps explain away video #2.

THIS.

The bizarre b.s. line that Robbie was so out of it that he doesn't remember when he might have smoked crack—the drunken stupor thing—is meant to lay the groundwork for explaining away whatever future video is coming out, or whatever other revelations may be coming down the pike. "Oh gosh, I did THAT with the family dog? I don't remember that at all. I was so wasted"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back