News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if Doug was caught up in the police investigation. It is rather curious how often telephone numbers and names are blacked out "Innocent Party" in the ITO wire taps records right next to "OnStar" or "Deco" but Rob Ford's un-redacted name is still attached to different mobile phone and "OnStar" records. Especially when so many short duration calls are going out sequentially to these different numbers at Deco, OnStar, and mobile phones. Doug Ford's Navigator may have OnStar as well, and I got the impression he was still physically going to Deco on a regular basis. Certainly Randy is still there to pick up the phone. The "Deco" phones must be landlines otherwise they would have not been identified the way they were in the ITO. Doug isn't trying to protect Rob as much as he is trying to protect himself.

I seem to recall seeing in the news a few weeks back a document related to Sandro Lisi and in this particular document was a description of Lisi, some of it was censored but I do remember it saying something about him undergoing some sort of physical therapy twice a week or something like that. Does that ring a bell for anyone else? I wish I could remember what this document was.
edit: here it is:
sandro-lisi-city-endorsement-mayor.jpg
It states he received physiotherapy.
This woman was a physiotherapist. She was last seen at or around the same address that Lisi was known frequent. He was receiving physiotherapy two to four times a week. Could be something there. Could be nothing.

Lisi was in a car accident. The Sun just posted this:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/06/sandro-lisi-seeks-1m-in-damages-in-rear-end-collision

EDIT: double post - i see i've been beaten to the punch.

Last edited:
On the other hand, there is a strong possibility that the owner of 51 Benway, who was observed by police to have a limp for several months after Jaclyn went missing, might have hired or at least arranged for an interview with Jaclyn, and she simply turned up at the wrong time and witnessed something she was not supposed to see, and was therefore "disappeared".

While her photos show a rather attractive woman, I very much doubt that she would have ever appeared in any of the rumored videos. For one thing, if she did appear in any video, the police would have certainly moved to make arrests and collect whatever evidence they found in the house and surrounding area. They take possible murder very seriously. It's possible that she might have been raped before being killed (if she was in fact killed), but even the Ford circle would know enough not to record that.

I would very much prefer that she turns up alive tomorrow, but I'm not hopeful. It's been eight months with not a hint of her still being alive.

It would be rather careless of them to disappear a body but leave her car right outside the crime scene. How awful for her family and friends to be in this limbo; I hope there is resolution soon.

...could it involve his daughter?!?

Oh for God's sake. The cops would have MOVED on something like that, the media wouldn't be snickering over it, and why the HELL would you even suggest that?

People. Step out and get some air. Jesus.

Speaking of Lisi's physiotherapy: http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/06/sandro-lisi-seeks-1m-in-damages-in-rear-end-collision

Sandro Lisi seeks $1M in damages in rear-end collision

TORONTO - Mayor Rob Ford’s pal and one-time occasional driver Alexander “Sandro” Lisi is seeking $1 million in damages for a rear-end car collision, according to court documents obtained by the Toronto Sun. Lisi is alleging he suffered post-traumatic insomnia, chronic adjustment disorder, pain disorder and has a limited range of motion of his arms and spine since the June 11, 2010, Kipling Ave. collision with a car driven by Marta Abalos and owned by her pal, Maria Nieto.

I think that civil suit is over now. ;)

Doug has always looked out for his little brother. From this 2006 article : "Come on, he was drunk, he lied to the media, the next morning he went on the air and admitted it," Doug Ford says. "Move on. They're beating a dead horse."

A nearby resident's poem about Rob from the same article:
"He never fails to return a call;
'Not so' of many at City Hall.
So to all of you holier than thou,
Watch Rob Ford take a bow;
Really, why all this fuss;
For a few beers and a little cuss.
There are so many problems that need attention:
Clean air, poverty and others too many to mention.
So I say, 'Cheers' to what he does best;
And for God's sake, forget the rest."

I apologize if I protested too much. I've seen a lot of US and THEM talk, ever since he was elected but especially in the past weeks. Yes, suburban life can be "alienating," but I think you're generalizing way too much. I grew up in North York and liked my neighbourhood.

Thanks. I think you have a point, I might be generalizing too much. My experience is just that of a passer-by, and I have a sense of the places, but not so much of the people who live in them.

Some of the strip malls do have interesting restaurants or food stores that are probably able to serve as focal points for immigrant communities, but you still pretty much have to drive there, you can't just walk by and stumble upon places and meet new people easily. For me, this contrasts very much with New York: if you go to the inner suburbs there, i.e. Queens, Bronx, and the non-gentrified parts of Brooklyn, you have pedestrians everywhere, there's vibrant street life and people mingling, and a real sense of community, even if people on one city block come from three different continents. You can walk along Queens Boulevard or Coney Island Avenue, but you can't walk along Keele for more than one strip mall at a time.

Oh for God's sake. The cops would have MOVED on something like that, the media wouldn't be snickering over it, and why the HELL would you even suggest that?

People. Step out and get some air. Jesus.
I understand where you are coming from. My response was similar in that I don't think the cops would have sat on something like that....although someone did point out the other slimy Seville case.
However, I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility that the Ford kids (Randy, Doug, Rob and Kathy) were physically abused, belittled and possibly worse. They are ALL messed up. That could come from abusive parents. (Otherwise, the Ford seniors are the most unlucky parents ever.)

Thanks. I think you have a point, I might be generalizing too much. My experience is just that of a passer-by, and I have a sense of the places, but not so much of the people who live in them.

Some of the strip malls do have interesting restaurants or food stores that are probably able to serve as focal points for immigrant communities, but you still pretty much have to drive there, you can't just walk by and stumble upon places and meet new people easily. For me, this contrasts very much with New York: if you go to the inner suburbs there, i.e. Queens, Bronx, and the non-gentrified parts of Brooklyn, you have pedestrians everywhere, there's vibrant street life and people mingling, and a real sense of community, even if people on one city block come from three different continents. You can walk along Queens Boulevard or Coney Island Avenue, but you can't walk along Keele for more than one strip mall at a time.
Aren't those suburbs much older though? Weren't they developed before the age of the car?

I just read the grid piece. It's obvious that Doug has decided he's going to be Premiere of Ontario, and nothing will get in his way. Rob was supposed to be a stepping stone, but that hasn't worked out as planned. Anyone or anything that gets in his way he will destroy. Blair, council, even his own brother. This is happening as far as he's concerned.

Flipping around US TV....Dr. Drew is hosting a special on Ford, and they're all laughing their asses off and trying to assess the situation. Its SUCH a joke. Trying to attach screen shots but I'm a bit of a technotard at the moment....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back