News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens to me sometimes too. Like I only recently figured out that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet Song are the same song.

Holy crap.

As the owner of a 2.5 year old, you just blew my mind. Dear God, I'm a bit slow.

That's the same thing. YYZMarc and a couple other twitterati have been putting that together.

Also, I think I asked ManuvSteele a very valid question regarding his behaviour when the video first came out, i.e. denying it's existence or how real it is. He never answered it.

He never answered a lot of things. Funny, Peepers said "everyone shut up and let him share his info!" - well, no one stopped him from sharing his information. I repeatedly told him he didn't have to prove anything to me, but 90% off his time here was spent poorly attempting to prove his truthiness. He literally made no attempt to share anything of substance, only vague assertions of "I know things". People with tonnes of information that are eager to share don't typically act this way.

But hey - maybe our standards are too high?

Einstein didn't believe in a personal God. The God Squad does.

He may not have been a christian, but he did believe in an almighty being. There are countless other highly educated scientists, philosophers throughout history that are/were christians. Don't lump everyone together.

This is what I'm wondering too. If Ford's getting his palms greased, that has to be undeniable to Ford Nation. And it's barely been reported that GFL is suing the city for almost $4M.

this is another one where i just can't wait anymore.

GFL also moves dirt... i.e. i bet they would get the contract to move all the dirt from the subway digging. i think that's why the fords want subways.

what they are suing for has to do with moving dirt due to pan am pools i believe.

and don't they have something to do with the union station renos?

I'm going to throw up if this was somehow purchased by someone that doesn't have the last name Ford:

Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 5.22.10 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 5.22.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-08 at 5.22.10 PM.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 668
I suspect that you are right. This is the reason why no warrants issued for Fords home or car after six months of surveillance by up to 20 officers.

Right, and Traveller went months before any arrests because the cops are controlled by the Somali government.

EDIT: Replied to the reply, still figuring out formatting, sorry.

First of all, the so call God Squad I am referring to isn't a general belief in God, but a particular subset of individuals who are willing to suspend critical faculties to the point of fanaticism. Second, Einstein's belief in God is quite nuanced - it is more of an abstraction than a personal, interventionist and judgemental God that is more in common with mainstream religions.

AoD

"the so call God Squad I am referring to isn't a general belief in God, but a particular subset of individuals who are willing to suspend critical faculties to the point of fanaticism"

What critical faculties?

Frankly, I don't see what's racist about saying "fucking minorities". First, we don't know the context. Second, Toronto's Carribean and African community (i.e Blacks) are minorities. Whether the community consisted of Middle Eastern, East Indian, South Asian...all can be described as minorities. What's racist about using that term? I don't think Rob would be using language deemed racist to Blacks when the crew he's hanging out with are themselves Black.

The "faggot" remark...yes, definitely homophobic. Even though many use it as a general insult, it's still a bad word that most well to do people would avoid.

unless he meant it the south park way :p...

Fag (făg) n.

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A loud and obnoxious person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F_Word_(South_Park)

check the dictionary... the meaning of fag always evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back