News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
To help catch people up, Kathy's ex-boyfriend Scott MacIntyre has turbulent past as it relates to the Ford family. He was involved in the incident when Kathy was accidentaly shot in 2005 He seems to have been unfairly ostracized by the Ford family after their breakup and ensuing police incident. He was also the victim in the ' 2012 jailhouse beating for being a bother to Rob Ford' story that has been recently making the rounds.

Apart from the small possession charges he has faced, there is a more nefarious 50lb hash charge from 1999. He 'may' have worked at Deco from 1999 onwards, as this online resume shows a man by the same name who held a shipper/receiver position at "anything goes ltd." (doesn't seem to exist). Kathy Ford is listed as the reference conatct, and Kathy worked at Deco.

Randy Ford runs Deco while Rob and Doug are occupied with whatever it is they do. Randy seems to have abandoned his past being allegedly involved "involved in the drug trade".

Last edited:
Thanks Don Mount, I was not aware of this until tonight, where does it end?

Well, I'm not sure where it ends, but the latest I've I've heard about Deco is from the ITO (pg 257 in PDF), when Lisi and another guy were unloading "building materials" from the side door of Deco on a July eve.

Not that this means anything at all, as Lisi is known to help with Rob Ford's mundane tasks such as helping to campaign.

a video of rob ford smoking crack? ya wow breaking news; we already know he does

unless ford gets arrested / charged, there won't be any change. And if Ford wasn't arrested by now, he won't be arrested. So ya, pretty much done in my eyes.

Wow, a late-breaking Ford Troll crawling out of the tar pit! I thought they were extinct.
"there won't be any change" uh huh, right. As if you know anything.

Well, I'm not sure where it ends, but the latest I've I've heard about Deco is from the ITO (pg 257 in PDF), when Lisi and another guy were unloading "building materials" from the side door of Deco on a July eve.

Not that this means anything at all, as Lisi is known to help with Rob Ford's mundane tasks such as helping to campaign.

Where would I find a copy of the ITO? Sounds like lots of reading, but it would probably be helpful.

To help catch people up, Kathy's ex-boyfriend Scott MacIntyre has turbulent past as it relates to the Ford family. He was involved in the incident when Kathy was accidentaly shot in 2005 He seems to have been unfairly ostracized by the Ford family after their breakup and ensuing police incident. He was also the victim in the ' 2012 jailhouse beating for being a bother to Rob Ford' story that has been recently making the rounds.

Apart from the small possession charges he has faced, there is a more nefarious 50lb hash charge from 1999. He 'may' have worked at Deco from 1999 onwards, as this online resume shows a man by the same name who held a shipper/receiver position at "anything goes ltd." (doesn't seem to exist). Kathy Ford is listed as the reference conatct, and Kathy worked at Deco.

Randy Ford runs Deco while Rob and Doug are occupied with whatever it is they do. Randy seems to have abandoned his past being allegedly involved "involved in the drug trade".

The address listed on the resume is 40 Trehorne....15 Trehorne is the address for Scarlett Heights Entrepreneurial Academy. There is a K Ford listed at 40 Trehorne for one of those numbers. Weird.

EDIT: He also plead guilty to trafficking cocaine in the U.K and served two years.

Last edited:
Thanks Don Mount, I was not aware of this until tonight, where does it end?

scanners4.gif

The address listed on the resume is 40 Trehorne....15 Trehorne is the address for Scarlett Heights Entrepreneurial Academy. There is a K Ford listed at 40 Trehorne for one of those numbers. Weird.

Scott and Kathy were common-law so that would have been his address too. Guess she still lives there. Surprised her number is listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back