News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
... except to add that I do think the finger to the lady incident is important. It is telling in how he views those constituents of his as mayor who don't agree with him, challenge him, or question him. He's acting like a bully rather than like the civil servant he is.

You mean that all mighty taxpayer who he clearly speaks for or so we're told.

Perhaps what Doug Ford meant was that he doesn't "know" Margaret Atwood in the biblical sense.....

Last edited:
... except to add that I do think the finger to the lady incident is important. It is telling in how he views those constituents of his as mayor who don't agree with him, challenge him, or question him. He's acting like a bully rather than like the civil servant he is.

Well, he has been giving the finger to Toronto for the past 8 months.

I think it would be more important if the story was based on more than one person's story and had some sort of evidence behind it.

I think it would be more important if the story was based on more than one person's story and had some sort of evidence behind it.

You're asking for evidence?
You seem to know what the fords are thinking, you state it as fact as often as you can...but provide no evidence to back yourself up.

Oh dougie ... You really are on top of things today. I should have said "my point is that I believe he never said or meant to say that he doesn't know who she is and has never heard of her."

yeah bruvy, maybe you should be a little clearer.

just gotta get it out there. What the bleep Ford?! I tried to protect you and back you at first, but now I'm really struggling to understand if YOU even understand what you're trying to accomplish!?!

You're asking for evidence?
You seem to know what the fords are thinking, you state it as fact as often as you can...but provide no evidence to back yourself up.

No Doug, I'm not asking for evidence as there obviously isn't any. For someone so concerned with details, your reading comprehension sure is lacking. I was as clearly as I could stating my opinion that the story would actually be a story if only there was some kind of evidence. Some lady (who refused to even back up her claim and be interviewed by Jim Richards for fear that tough questions might be asked) says that Rob Ford gave her the finger. That aint no news-worthy story in my opinion.

Last edited:
your reading comprehension sure is lacking.

I'd say you consistantly make things up in an attempt to prove your strawmen.

.....for fear that tough questions might be asked)

So, you interviewed this lady? You know what she thinks? You do this in every post, and then feign ignorance of it. Pathetic.

Your opinion is not fact.

I'd say you consistantly make things up in an attempt to prove your strawmen.

So, you interviewed this lady? You know what she thinks? You do this in every post, and then feign ignorance of it. Pathetic.

Your opinion is not fact.

You are really quite combative and just seem to be looking for an argument which is fine, I suppose, but it seems odd that you want to find it with me when as far as I can tell we are on the same side of the debate in this thread.

No, I did not interview this lady, but according to Newstalk 1010, this lady was going to come on Jim Richards show until she found out that he would be asking some tough questions, at which point she backed out of the interview. I have no reason to suspect that the station is making this up. (am I being naive here?)

And please doug, point out one of my "strawmen"

Last edited:
The lady in question was just featured on The National with her story intact. What more evidence is needed? ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back