News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING:

@jpags 1m
There is a some information from police doc that Crown and Lisi's lawyers have abandoned arguments on and we should be able to see today.

Thank fuck! The thread is back!

EDIT: I somehow have a sticky post here because I am a wizard!

EDIT II: This is interesting:

Since your post is time stamped 20:06, I guess your wizard abilities will disappear at 8:07pm.
Can you get us the wire tap info and the video before then? :)

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 35s
New: Mayor is mentioned in police wiretaps, but his voice is not heard

Huh? If Lisi's phone was tapped, how is possible that Ford's voice isn't on the wiretaps? The phone logs from the ITO show that the two of them phoned each other all the time.

Huh? If Lisi's phone was tapped, how is possible that Ford's voice isn't on the wiretaps? The phone logs from the ITO show that the two of them phoned each other all the time.

Maybe he is only talking about the wiretap portions being released?

So Dennis Morris just showed up to City Hall and was asking reporters if they knew whether Rob was in or not. This is comical. First of all, how many mayors have their criminal lawyers at City Hall everyday? And secondly what kind of criminal lawyer has to ask reporters where their client is? Oh, btw robbie strolled in at 2:45 today.
Lionel Hutz? :p
Lionel_Hutz_by_The_Simpsons_Club.jpg

so glad the site is working again!

Great job on those screen caps arksi! :D

Last edited:
Are we now ignoring the $5,000 raises Ford gave to all his office staff so they wouldn't leave him and David Price's unusually large $130,000 salary?

You should be just as upset that his former chief of staff was said to be making 220,000. Well above any former chief of staff. Provost was worried that his pay wouldn't stand if the council motions passed.

"Wright identified the hard-core supporters who will not abandon their mayor.
They are predominantly people with lower-income and lower education levels. Some 44 per cent of respondents who don’t have a high school diploma support Ford, while only 17 per cent of those with university degrees do."

Probably the most compelling reason to get a high school education

You should be just as upset that his former chief of staff was said to be making 220,000. Well above any former chief of staff. Provost was worried that his pay wouldn't stand if the council motions passed.

Do you have a link to verify that? How is it possible that the chief of staff could make $55k more than the mayor?

Oh my what could be so unconscionable? Who is Tamara Cherry, I realize Gilliand is a councillor

Ryder Gilliland is a Toronto Star 'media' lawyer. He is working on getting wiretaps released. He was instrumental in getting most of Lisi's ITO released from redaction.

Ryder is good friend from back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back