8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was uneventful...

The most significant thing was him claiming he stands by his words regarding Daniel Dale and when asked 'what was the word?' he responded smugly 'you know what the word is. Watch the interview.'

Oh, then he whined about tax and spend councilors then promised an outdoor skating rink in Scarborough and hiring 300 new police officers.

The most significant thing was him claiming he stands by his words regarding Daniel Dale and when asked 'what was the word?' he responded smugly 'you know what the word is. Watch the interview.'

Oh, then he whined about tax and spend councilors then promised an outdoor skating rink in Scarborough and hiring 300 new police officers.

Huh. What if insinuating horrible things about Daniel Dale is Ford's equivalent of Al Capone's tax evasion...?

I mean: horrific city-destroying politics, smoking crack, snuggling with the Dixon Bloods, Guinness Book of Records for Most Lies Told... none of it sticks.

Maybe this one will bite him, finally.

A sock puppet would make a better mayor than Ford.

But what if the sock pocket is a crack smoking, drunk driving, racist, homophobic, halfwit, pathological liar with a goon brother sock pocket? Does Ford get the edge then, or is it a tie?

P.S. I laughed out loud at the guy who believed Ford's version of the Dale/backyard confrontation, then claimed he was not a Ford supporter. As if a non-Ford supporter is going to take his word over what Dale, the police, and the cameras say.

His body language and demeanor is just horrible. he looks like an unhinged lunatic with his tight little grimaced smile, the way he constantly seems like he could go off at any second, the irritability and condescension. He's just repugnant.

Huh. What if insinuating horrible things about Daniel Dale is Ford's equivalent of Al Capone's tax evasion...?

I mean: horrific city-destroying politics, smoking crack, snuggling with the Dixon Bloods, Guinness Book of Records for Most Lies Told... none of it sticks.

Maybe this one will bite him, finally.

Unfortunately, I think he's skating just this side of the line there, someone suggested upthread there may be an earlier take that is over the line, but if it wasn't aired...
How he keeps getting that close to going over the line and doesn't so often... it's a mystery, especially for someone so regularly impaired.

Wouldn't want to insult Prebyterians - I am fairly sure they are far more proper than our mayor is.

AoD
Perhaps call it "Rob Ford's God Channel" instead to avoid insulting Presbyterians. After all, Rob Ford's God is different from the one Presbyterians worship and Rob Ford's God blessed the people of Toronto, offending atheists (including myself).

You see, Rob Ford's God made him a Karma Houdini, avoiding punishment for whatever crime he commits. Rob Ford's God is a jerk and looks more like a Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Last edited:
i don't think anything about this was posted here yet...

Death in Toronto condo helped spur Project Traveller probe

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...helped-spur-project-traveller-probe-1.2452606

CBC News has also learned that Windsor model Allyson Steil was allegedly a link between members of the Rexdale gang and the men accused of smuggling guns from Detroit.
The press releases from that time list an Allyson Steil, 32, of Windsor as being charged with "Four counts of Conspiracy to Commit Indictable Offence". Here is a model named Allyson Steil, also age 32, but listed as being from Detroit. In this Windsor Star story, you can see the same woman in the third image. The caption reads: "Allyson Steil (L), Deanne Jaichon and Shawna Maingot attended the Emancipation Gala at the St. Clair Centre for the Arts. They are on the executive board of the Windsor Emancipation Celebration Corp.". I don't know when this story was published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back