8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be very interesting.

That might be the iceberg that would cause the "unsinkable" RMS Ford to sink.

Star front page tomorrow:

"Police seeks warrants to check Ford's phone info"

per Jonathan Kuehlein of JPKnews on twitter

Someone asked what brought you to this site and my answer is one name: Romeo DiBattista. I Googled him after Greg McArthur asked the audience at the Dec. panel talk to show their hands if anyone knew of him. He seemed surprised that a few did because, as he said, he really hasn`t come out yet. That got my Nancy Drew up. I`ve come here to sleuth. I know some facts but somehow I can`t connect the dots. Homicide detective says there`s more to come. Rob said that there were people in deeper shit that him. Police basically told the media to go after the ITOs, thereby letting the media in without showing their hand. Dot dot dot.

That address turns out to be an apartment building, not an office. Another address that comes up for the business, 20 Fontenay Court, is also an apartment building.

Fontenay is the one I mentioned that is behind the Scarlett Rd Esso.

I really hope Tory decides to abandon running for mayor. His comments the other day were stupid and he just doesn't seem to be a strong voice. Very wishy washy.

I think that's Tory's way of saying 'Not only am I wishy-washy, when I really say something I'm either pandering or revealing how out of touch I am. Either way, I don't know when to shut up'.

I've heard from a separate source that Giroux is closing in on Ford. I'd love to know what they've got on him but I suspect it won't take long for details to leak. I'm patient as long as the TPS release what they've got before the election. My one wish is that Ford is relegated to third place or worse early on in the election so that we can get on with a serious debate about the future of this city.

I'm optimistic that things are going to get hot again because Brazen 2 is still being investigated and they already have enough on Lisi to prosecute him -- this isn't about him, it's about Ford.

Just thought I'd bump this post from Metro Man, dated two days after Jan 14.

The fact that you can't really criticize someone for suggesting more resources be allocated to nabbing sexual predators was probably the extent of his thought process. I doubt he really thought the money could magically be diverted to some line item for "catching child molesters" He just doesn't want money spent on anything unless it will benefit him in some way.

That's pretty much it. If it's something he thinks he can score points on by voting NOT to spend money on it, he will vilify that thing. If he wants to be seen as supporting something, he will argue that terrible things will ensue if it's not done. It doesn't matter if there's no correlation - he never thinks that far anyway.

"Without these fellowships I would take drugs. Because even now the condition persists. Drugs and alcohol are not my problem — reality is my problem. Drugs and alcohol are my solution.

If this seems odd to you, it is because you are not an alcoholic or a drug addict. You are likely one of the 90 per cent of people who can drink and use drugs safely. I have friends who can smoke weed, swill gin, even do crack, and then merrily get on with their lives. For me this is not an option. I will relinquish all else to ride that buzz to oblivion. Even if it began as a timid glass of chardonnay on a ponce’s yacht, it would end with me necking the bottle, swimming to shore and sprinting to Bethnal Green in search of a crack house."
sounds like me, except for drugs and alcohol substitute in Doritos and Flakey Cakes. :D

you can get some nice images here:

Like this?

FordDrugs.jpg

Attachments

• FordDrugs.jpg
    FordDrugs.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 400
Star reporting in tomorrow's paper that more Project Brazen 2 warrants were requested by police on a series of dates including Jan 14 2014 and Nov 29 2013. The Star has applied to lift the sealing orders on the court documents. The plot thickens...

BfrrMPxCAAAFJx0.png:large

https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/430915309986250752

Dang, it's going to be tough sorting through all those phone records what with RoFo fielding 500 constituent calls a day on that thing. :rolleyes:

The Toronto Public Library had received just shy of 500 hold requests for Crazy Town before the book became available Monday afternoon.

Talk about demand. With that many requests, considering the library's 21-day borrowing policy, it would take 10,500 days (or more than 28 years) for everyone with a current hold request to get their hands on a single copy of Crazy Town. Thankfully for them, the Toronto Public Library has ordered 145 copies, which would cut the best-case waiting period down to about 72 days.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dail...ted-demand-crazy-town-rob-ford-174829269.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back