News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this in an article somewhere or just random jerks on Twitter? It's not usually considered feminist to tear someone's looks down that way.

I can see this being somewhat akin to the Marissa Mayer Vogue cover shoot, which was similarly lambasted.

Ford's phone.

Big deal if he even gives them the phone. He probably has several.

TPS wants the phone records which are stored on Roger's servers....all time stamped, from/to, calling area...etc. Just part of the big picture when placing a person in time and place.

TPS is obviously on to something and needs to place hizzonor's involvement within a timeline of some activity being investigated. Jut watch Law and Order ;)

Random thought... I wonder how much of a fit tweedle dee and tweedle dum would throw if another councilor were to take on the campaign manager role for one of their colleagues' mayoral run. methinks they'd be too oblivious to look in the mirror.

Random thought... I wonder how much of a fit tweedle dee and tweedle dum would throw if another councilor were to take on the campaign manager role for one of their colleagues' mayoral run. methinks they'd be too oblivious to look in the mirror.

I think it is funnier that the only qualified person who is WILLING to take on the job of managing an incumbent mayor's re-election campaign is the mayors own brother.

To be honest I don't see the issue with Doug giving tours, if I spent most of the morning hanging out with people for something as dull as jury selection and I worked at City Hall and they wanted me to show them around, I don't really see how I could deny them that unless it would make me run late for something. I mean he is technically employed by the public and he is helping Rob's campaign and it is campaign season. It just doesn't seem like such a gaffe to me, I fail to see the problem.

This might be a new development:

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 52m
Gavin Tighe handles civil cases. Just left Mayor Ford's office.

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 55m
Mayor Ford's lawyer, Gavin Tighe, just left Ford's office. Refused to answer questions about why he was visiting.

This might be a new development:

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 52m
Gavin Tighe handles civil cases. Just left Mayor Ford's office.

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 55m
Mayor Ford's lawyer, Gavin Tighe, just left Ford's office. Refused to answer questions about why he was visiting.

Scott MacIntyre seems to have got his attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back