8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Ford: "Jerry, you got the magnets?" Being mobbed. Wouldn't talk to me about Pride.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m
Ford's closing pitch is tighter than Soknacki's. Soknacki sometimes gets stuck briefly in the detail-weeds.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m
Soknacki: I'm running because lots of issues aren't being addressed; mayor needs to work with people.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 10m
Ford: "We have built a subway." Not quite, though one is approved. Again falsely says there were no strikes under him - library strike.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 11m
Ford's closing speech: Promises made, promises kept. Cut council budgets, got a great deal with unions, got rid of bag tax, TTC essential.

I can't remember when I first met him, but I shot his band for the first time in 2011, so he's been based here since then at least.

Last edited:
I swear this will be my last twitter repost tonight!

But this is interesting considering what people were discussing on here a few weeks ago.
(Not that it should be salacious gossip, but it is interesting that others are thinking it too.)

Music&Politics Radio ‏@scmusicpolitics 3m
@Sattva01 Leon, you do know that Ford is in the closet, right? Lisi wasn't just his dealer. #TOpoli @Cbab @alekt @BaggsMcJungle

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Ford: "Jerry, you got the magnets?" Being mobbed. Wouldn't talk to me about Pride.

Seriously? Magnets?.... Coming to a funeral near you. If he happens to go the way of Phillip Hoffman - send magnets instead of flowers...

I wanted to go to the debate tonight but I honestly don't think I could stand being in the same room as Ford. I'm glad he made the comment about Pride, he's always used his family as an excuse but tonight he told us the truth, for once.

That's not the first time music&politics has tweeted something about Rob's sexuality. Hard to tell if he is just trolling.

MM, one thing, it was the RCMP and not VPD who ticketed Rob. VPD don't police Burnaby and Coquitlam.

Anyhow, damn I hope your TPS sources are right.

MetroMan, you are the best!

Your posts are more informative than any tweets here.

Rob Ford's Teflon armour sundered completely!

I just hope to God one of the charges involves some of criminal triad syndicate between RoFo, Mammo and Fantino. A whole cell block for the disgraced public servants.

great, now i'm going to be glued to UT and news even more while waiting for the hammer to drop.

OTOH... Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back