News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
By giving his lists of councillors that he likes and dislikes, he is giving reverse support to those he dislikes and the kiss-of-death to those he likes.

yup...

Councillors on Mayor Rob Ford’s so-called “hit list” aren’t exactly acting like marked men and women — in fact, some think they’ve been blessed.

“He’s just guaranteed my re-election,” Councillor Adam Vaughan said. “If he could send a flyer around my ward that would help even more.”

[...]

Councillor Joe Mihevc, who is also on the list, was happy to have made the cut.

“Do you know the street cred you get if you’re on that list?” he said, laughing. “It’s wonderful.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/18/rob-fords-hit-list-councillors-pleased-to-make-the-cut

Last edited:
You'd think he was trying to be a crime boss.

Yuppers. And never even mind the constant low level of criminality that accompanies the Fords with every single thing they do. It's the thug attitude and their mafioso view of what they consider to be "loyalty" that makes the above statement a fair call.

He supports Ford 99 times out of a hundred. However:

This was enough to put him on Ford's s-hit list.

He may appear to be a Ford puppet, what with his stupid gestures hyping the Fords' statements in council, but Mammo is a) an opportunist who goes whichever way the wind blow and b) batshit insane. The Fords don't really care if he supports them or not, since he is of no real value to them.

This is also why I don't think Mammo is really caught up in the bros' world o' drug crime: he's too unreliable and plainly too stupid to have much agency in a criminal organization. Which leaves him free to engage in his own personal illegality (the subsidized condo or whatever it is) and his personal hobbyhorses (videoing people at Pride, etc.).

I heard an interesting story last night while at a certain danforth restaurant. It seems that rob ford has "ins" with not just the Italians but certain Greek euro bosses which is why his danforth incident and the lack of information from the restaurants he visited drank at is so covered up.

Looks like the fake Rob Ford twitter account has been suspended (@TOMayorFrod). According to the owner no warning or explanation was given.

How can they do that? I'm fairly new to Twitter, I thought they were all about free speech?

I dont think criminals are particularly race based. You oft n seen hells angels working with jamaicans and Mexicans. Its not so much Italians and Greeks but it's just criminals in general over the entire city seem to be in his pocket.

How can they do that? I'm fairly new to Twitter, I thought they were all about free speech?

Relax it will be back in few hours.

Twitter and Facebook along with many sites use a user bases flaggin report system. What probably happen is bunch of people in a short period of time flagged reported the account triggering a suspension. When they get around to reviewing it they will see it's bogus and bringnthr account back.

I'd love to see all of those wing-nuts lining up for bobble-heads and to shake Ford's hand at the New Year's levee registering to run for council seats. "Vote for me---crazy cowboy hat and handlebar mustache guy from the Coffee Time down the street. I'll get the fluoride out of the drinking water, the queers out of the subway washrooms, and the government out of your pocket. And remember, a vote for me is a vote for Rob Ford."

He'll probably require that his slate will have to sign those documents that Robyn's book said Doug was trying to get everyone to sign at the beginning of last term. Because that was the problem last time - he didn't get everyone to agree to have whipped votes.

I dont think criminals are particularly race based. You oft n seen hells angels working with jamaicans and Mexicans. Its not so much Italians and Greeks but it's just criminals in general over the entire city seem to be in his pocket.

for what it's worth, it's greek names that are attached to the sex workers and limos side of the story

Well Ford did tell that staffer the situation was much bigger than him. And Mo the Broker told a friend of mine Ford was a small pawn in a much bigger game. Also, the week between when the crack story launched and when Ford made his infamous denial those Somalis were freaking out that mafia was after them (though Sandro could've simply tricked them into thinking that).

as in lisi just got friends to drive up in "fancy cars" and flash cash in dixon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back