News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And going back to the firebombed King W. clubs story (which was bandied about in this thread but, to my knowledge, never directly tied to the Ford saga; rather, it was cited as an instance of organized crime that happens all around us without our knowledge), those clubs were Greek-owned (not sure about the Peter/Richmond incident (John/Richmond would make sense), but there were several incidents at Cinema and Brant House)....

After MM posted about the Brant (but before it was reported on the news), I did some googling and found some owner names and then I was checking out one of the owner's twitter acct. He had an odd little exchange with his wife (she has since deleted her tweet but I recovered a cached version and took a screen shot; he didn't delete his tweet.. yet).

Hers:
LKyriatweet del 112013.jpg

His response:
Mkyria tweet.jpg

Her tweet same date as BH incident; why'd she use those hashtags?? :confused:

Attachments

• Mkyria tweet.jpg
    Mkyria tweet.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 657
  • LKyriatweet del 112013.jpg
    LKyriatweet del 112013.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 680
since cabbies liking rob ford has been mentioned before...

A contentious package of reforms to Toronto’s taxi industry is set to hit the council floor, likely drawing a large contingent of cabbies to city hall Wednesday. The proposals include instituting a $25 “vomit fee” for passengers who soil cabs, allowing drivers to charge up to $25 in advance, and possibly testing out specially designated hail spots. The municipal licensing and standards committee also recommended issuing up to 290 accessible cab licenses, and making changes to what has been described as a two-tier licensing system by allowing second shifts in “Ambassador” cabs. It balked, however, at introducing a new taxicab license that would, over time, replace the two classes that currently exist. Staff have been asked to review that proposal further.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...y-after-rob-ford-declared-war-on-councillors/

I was at the sit-in tonight when a bunch of taxi drivers wearing shirts that said "MIDDLEMEN" Xed out, with "DRIVER-OWNED CABS" underneath, walked by talking to Doug. Doug actually said "We support you guys, we support you frontline guys..." and it was super weird to hear him say such a Doug Fordian thing in person. Then he said something like "But, there are a lot of frontline guys who..." something something. The cabbies didn't like that as much, and made Doug reassure them he was going to do "the right thing". At that point the elevator door was closing on them though.

The cabbie thing seemed like a pretty vexed issue, wasn't fully comprehending it.

He's baaaack! Slightly different name:

https://twitter.com/TOMayorRobFrod

It's not the original, he's still waiting for Twitter to explain what he did wrong.

Richard Feren ‏@RichardFeren 1h
@AndrewSosna @TOMayorRobFrod @TOMayorFrod It is not me, but it would be amusing if there were suddenly thousands of Mayor Frod accounts.

For the record, I only run this account, @TOMayorFrod, and @WKRPInTO. Anything else claiming to be Frod is... an imposter imposter! #TOpoli

HA! Another new tribute account, @TOMayorRobFrod. I'm not connected with that either. This is becoming like Spartacus. #TOpoli

According to Doolittle, the account will be back up soon with a bio and pic tweak. It was suspended due to a complaint.

EVB: Good article about Rob Ford and Toronto's "divide"...I have always found Toronto interesting in that the poorest neighborhoods
are not near the City's center but instead in outer areas which is opposite of many US cities...

LI MIKE

Last edited:
The Torontoist interviewed Mayor Frod regarding the suspension of his twitter account.

"Torontoist: Mayor Frod, can you tell us what happened with your Twitter account today?

Mayor Frod: Well, I was busy as usual, being the most communicative mayor in Toronto history. I had just tweeted “My condolences to my friend Vladimir Putin, whose hockey team was bullied out of the Olympics by gay-loving Finland.” Shortly afterwards, a curt notification appeared at the top of my page, saying my account was suspended. I hope it’s not because of those terrible Pussy Riot people: I have enough at home to start a riot."

http://torontoist.com/2014/02/parody-mayor-suspended-from-twitter-but-maybe-not-for-long/

Last edited:
After MM posted about the Brant (but before it was reported on the news), I did some googling and found some owner names and then I was checking out one of the owner's twitter acct. He had an odd little exchange with his wife (she has since deleted her tweet but I recovered a cached version and took a screen shot; he didn't delete his tweet.. yet).

Hers:
View attachment 22938

His response:
View attachment 22937

Her tweet same date as BH incident; why'd she use those hashtags?? :confused:

I was thinking of a different Greek. Uniq Lifestyle.

Going back to that Bill and Sons tow truck driver Ford wrote a reference letter for, Doug Sedgewick. I found this interesting bit of info in the Sun in an article on a Bill and Sons driver who was also a Bandido:

Another interesting thing to note, some of the death threats Star reporters received were traced back to Bill and Sons before they even wrote about Sedgewick.

So this would elude to some of the so called "criminality" Brazen II is looking into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back