News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he talks about his coaching activities at Don Bosco as if they're in the present tense. Also, there are randomly capitalized letters on some words under the Accomplishments section.

I hate websites that have audio or video start up automatically instead of letting the viewer decide whether to listen/watch or not. This is just dumb web design because if anyone goes to the site while at work, everyone will know they are surfing. Then they will shut it down and hopefully not return.

On a positive note, at least he isn't using sunflowers!

Bad enough they screwed up in the first place, now they just 'replace-all'. Forget the consorting with criminals and everything else, lazy copyediting was the moment I knew his ass needed to be kicked.

The list of accomplishments is missing something. Eliminating the vehicle registration tax so we can all buy more crack.

It is sad that in the age of social media, spelling and grammar are no longer necessary.

Soon, there would be plans to cut spelling and grammar from school.

His campaign office is a 1/4 mile south of where I grew up, at Lawrence & Warden. What the hell is it doing there? That's Wexford Plaza. Everything that is happening on the past 10 pages is a nightmare. He got into the US, Kimmel, Oscars, messed up website - I need to go pinch myself, I must be dreaming all of this.

http://www.robfordformayor.net/ seems to be available. It would be fun if someone who knew more than I do would buy it and make a similar site which lists all the bad things he's done.

Notify @TOMayorFrod!

Last edited:
His campaign office is a 1/4 mile south of where I grew up, at Lawrence & Warden. What the hell is it doing there? That's Wexford Plaza. Everything that is happening on the past 10 pages is a nightmare. He got into the US, Kimmel, Oscars, messed up website - I need to go pinch myself, I must be dreaming all of this.

Is his hq really in Scarborough

I knew he was going to set up a campaign office in Scarborough. I can't remember if it was someone here who said it (JimmiT?). They had done some polling and found he had lost support in Scarborough and Etobicoke so they opened up campaign offices there. I'm in Scarborough and not too far from where his office is, I will have to take a look one of these days.

Edit: Wow

Bob Rae ‏@BobRae48 52m

So Rob Ford is going to the Oscars, lucky there's no drugs or booze in Hollywood, and no chance for him to lie on Jimmy Kimmel.#TOpoli

For those who missed last night's sneak peek...official site's live!!!

http://www.robfordformayor.ca/

My new favourite accomplishment: Eliminated the S-cent bag tax: Ensures that retailers have a choice in charging for plasTTC bags.

Also, he's got a link to his official mayor FB page. Is that even allowed??

Also, the unemployment rate in Toronto is very noTTCeably dropping.

Looks like some genius did a global replace of TIC (from the earlier version) with TTC.

Edit: beaten to the draw again. I really gotta stop taking breaks from this thread.

Last edited:
In the about Rob section it states:

In 2002, Mayor Ford founded the highly successful Eagles football program at Don Bosco Catholic Secondary School in North Etobicoke where he has remained the Head Coach of the Junior and Senior Teams.

These people are so incompetent.

I hate to be Facty McFacterson, but Toronto's unemployment rate is noTTCeably rising.

Also, his #2 accomplishment is "Made Nathan Philips Square Safe and Inviting for Citizens".

a) When did we become citizens and not taxpayers?
b) How is NPS any different than it was in 2010? Hero Burgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back