News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who missed last night's sneak peek...official site's live!!!

http://www.robfordformayor.ca/

My new favourite accomplishment: Eliminated the S-cent bag tax: Ensures that retailers have a choice in charging for plasTTC bags.

Also, he's got a link to his official mayor FB page. Is that even allowed??

Don't know what I dislike more, the typos or the lies. I see Rob's shovelling the manure again about reducing unemployment and improving TTC service.

Nah, it only took an evening. I won't vouch for it being perfect, but it looks like RoFo had 57 donors (out of 2725) who gave the maximum amount of $2500 – but they accounted for 20% of the money he raised.

Jeez, you're a fucking hero. I would hate to spend an evening doing that. Thank you.

this forum is really powerful (and addictive) - is anyone tracking post per week and views per week?

Is by month okay?
UT Comments - Feb 2014.jpg

Attachments

• UT Comments - Feb 2014.jpg
    UT Comments - Feb 2014.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 543
Oh man... Daniel Dale just tweeted that he's in Hollywood. Here we go!

"@ddale8: Wild coincidence: I too am in Hollywood! Sooo fortuitous! Please alert me (Twitter, ddale@thestar.ca) to all Rob Ford sightings. #municipal"

Oh man... Daniel Dale just tweeted that he's in Hollywood. Here we go!

"@ddale8: Wild coincidence: I too am in Hollywood! Sooo fortuitous! Please alert me (Twitter, ddale@thestar.ca) to all Rob Ford sightings. #municipal"

With so many handlers, I suspect Rob will be kept on a short leash.

Doug will be parked beside him at any talk show visits.

Last edited:
The interesting thing about this Kimmel junket is: what's the likelihood of any actual *mayoral*-type activity taking place? Y'know, corresponding w/elected officials, staff, etc--conducting oneself responsibly, intelligently, thoughtfully, as a visiting mayor from another burg might. Learning from whatever examples the El Ay region has to offer.

Methinks this is all just self-indulgent, party-party schmoozing. (But yeah, to the I Hate The War types, "mayoral-type-activity" is just pointy-headed stuff that's remote from "taxpayers". And they dig this the way a Lotto Max winner instantly goes for the tackiest, blingiest cr*p. And those who point out the tackiness are "haters" who are "just jealous", etc etc)

With so many handlers, I suspect Rob will be kept on a short leash.

Doug will be parked beside him at any talk show visits.

When I saw that Randy was on the trip, I thought the exact same thing!

They are set up to have someone with RoFo 24/7. Each bro plus 1 or 2 staff will handle 12 hr shifts. Robbie will not be on his own for a second.

When I saw that Randy was on the trip, I thought the exact same thing!

They are set up to have someone with RoFo 24/7. Each bro plus 1 or 2 staff will handle 12 hr shifts. Robbie will not be on his own for a second.

Not even the bathroom? Give a guy a break, can't do anything in the bathroom.

I feel like this entire thing can't possibly get more ridiculous. It all reads like very extravagant fiction.

This is what Toronto will be remembered for, for a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back