News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a 20 minute version of this on youtube. I've listened to it, and there's very little difference between him and Rofo. Rob may have the benefit of 3 or 4 extra IQ points, but it's the same level of a mind.

He may sound like someone who would be better off medicated and locked up in an institution, yet John Letonja is a Purolator driver, and running for Ward 6 Councillor. There's obviously something attractive about the mentally ill to the electorate. We just don't like them "slick tawkers" I guess.

He ran for MAYOR in 2010:

http://afuitbs.com/tag/john-letonja/

Of course, I create custom wordpress themes and plugins for my clients, and stress test all sites. But I did want to say that I don't think he made an error in having a live dev site. His error was assuming it wouldn't go public.

Sure, if you are making the website for a cupcake shop. Things are a bit different when you are designing the campaign launch website for the most-scrutinized politician in the country. As campaign manager, Doug should have ensured that proper security was in place. Just patheTTC.

Last edited:
Just went to take a peek and www.robfordformayor.ca seems to be down...

Kind of strange wording eh....."He fulfilled another election promise, by recognizing Emergency Medical Service as an essential service"..What does that mean exactly? EMS, I believe is not legislated as essential, local 416 has not pushed for EMS to be essential even though EMS workers are pushing for it to be thought of in the same vane as TFS and get the benefir of "interest artbitration" rathe than standard contract negotiation...

sorry if this is old news but I was asking about the person who said RoFo's new office is in Wexford Heights and now I see the address is 2082 Lawrence Ave E.

Toronto , ON, M1R 2Z5

416 751- (Ford) 3673 Must be warming up to Scarborough

Will anyone be surprised when Ford spends some 'private time' alone in the staff washroom at The Loaded Dog at some point in the near future?

The pressure is slowly building.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 10h
The question remains… when, if ever, might Children's Aid move in on the Mayor's home?

Karen K. Ho ‏@karenkho 10h
@goldsbie It's sad that if he was a person of colour or a woman, Children's Aid would have been called years ago.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 8h
@karenkho I have no reason to believe that they're not investigating. (Just that they haven't taken action.)

The media lawyers are going in front of Justice Nordheimer today to argue for the release of the ITO.

It's not even 9am yet. I don't know that a single thing of importance ever occurs in a courtroom before 11am ;)

I just figured there would have been a blurb somewhere in the media yesterday or today.

I tweeted Jennifer Pagliano about it. She confirmed it's happening. She didn't think any Star reporters are live tweeting, but important news will be shared.

Re Ford and CAS - given the number of domestic calls to his house I'm sure they've been. CAS keeps these things very private. Cops attending a scene with young children involved must notify.

Oh, and Lisi? He's quite the loser/scammer. Threatening people with bed bugs? Really?

Re Ford and CAS - given the number of domestic calls to his house I'm sure they've been. CAS keeps these things very private. Cops attending a scene with young children involved must notify.

Oh, and Lisi? He's quite the loser/scammer. Threatening people with bed bugs? Really?
I guess Goldsbie meant that Ford had left his kids, and especially his young daughter, in the care of Lisi, who has threatened women repeatedly.

I just figured there would have been a blurb somewhere in the media yesterday or today.

I tweeted Jennifer Pagliano about it. She confirmed it's happening. She didn't think any Star reporters are live tweeting, but important news will be shared.

The most recent Star article about Lisi had a short blurb:

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2014/03/04/rob_ford_friend_sandro_lisi_has_long_history_of_violence_threats_and_dirty_tricks.html

Wednesday, lawyers for the Star and other media will be in front of a judge, seeking access to search-warrant information filed by police in an attempt to retrieve video, audio and text messages from Lisi’s iPhone, his iCloud storage and from other devices connected to the investigation. Police believe Lisi recorded his interactions with Ford over the past year, sources say. Detectives are trying to determine whether someone asked Lisi to retrieve the crack video.

I believe CAS is called in by the police after visiting the home. I doubt the responding officers would have had the balls to call CAS on the Fords.

I believe CAS is called in by the police after visiting the home. I doubt the responding officers would have had the balls to call CAS on the Fords.

If they didn't they should be in deep doo doo...they've had instances where one or both parents were under the influence etc...it doesn't matter who they are. I hadn't thought of CAS in terms of Ford's terrible babysitting choices.

Norm Wilner pointed out something really obvious on twitter, I can't believe I didn't connect the dots sooner. Lisi replaced Scott as the family supplier.

Norm Wilner ‏@wilnervision 1 hr
Funny how Rob Ford's intense friendship with Sandro Lisi almost immediately follows the arrest of Scott McIntyre in January 2012.

If they didn't they should be in deep doo doo...they've had instances where one or both parents were under the influence etc...it doesn't matter who they are. I hadn't thought of CAS in terms of Ford's terrible babysitting choices.

TPS probably has an emergency contact list for these situations, first Doug, then Mama Ford. No way do they call CAS.

Priorities? Greeting a multinational business for expansion of their business into Toronto, or recovering from endless fat jokes on Jimmy Kimmel?

StrashinCBC 9:48am via Twitter for BlackBerry
No mention of Mayor Ford here at Cisco event. Cisco execs instead introduce "Toronto's forward thinking deputy mayor" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back