News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the OPP Commissioner retires at the end of this month.....wonder if this will affect any time lines.

On CP24 TPS is clarifying oversight role of OPP. Giroux will now report to OPP and not supervisors or the Chief at TPS.

reporterdonpeat 1:42pm via Web
Almost 2 p.m. on a Wednesday, Mayor Rob Ford isn't at City Hall. His spokesman & chief of staff have yet to say where the mayor is.

Or what kind of state he's in...

I don't disagree with the move to OPP oversight, but I hope that the TPS remain the ones that would make the arrest.

Commissioner on cp24 talking about this move as a way of addressing concerns of bias, says they have acted in similar role in other municipalities. One reporter "we look forward to your appearance on Jimmy Kimmel".

This has to mean the investigation is done. They are just handing it up the tree to a set of clean hands. It has almost certainly already been cleared by prosecutors so although I imagine OPP will have to do due diligence it shouldn't take long. And I bet OPP have been briefed in for weeks if not months.

reporterdonpeat 1:42pm via Web
Almost 2 p.m. on a Wednesday, Mayor Rob Ford isn't at City Hall. His spokesman & chief of staff have yet to say where the mayor is.

Or what kind of state he's in...
At this point I don't care where the mayor is, as long as the TPS/OPP know. Who cares now if he's at City Hall doing mayoral stuff. I certainly don't anymore.

Ndrangheta, etc......
Makes you wonder.

In the 'murderous rant/drug deal' video RoFo is adamant about RandyFo carrying the "purse".
Randy is the big deal at Deco. Probably DoFo benefits from Deco profits as well, i guess.

Just trying to "connect the dots".

I've wondered this with as have many on this forum and on other comment pages. Doug asked us to connect the dots and we're trying. It is a bit of a reach I know but anything goes. The Ford's have more angles then a dog's hind leg.

I liked this comment from Keenan

I would certainly think so. MetroMan has already cited his source as saying it's not "if", but "when". This is probably the Crown chirping in to make sure the ducks are all in a row before laying charges. Every single last one.

p.s. Hi UT. Long-time lurker, finally made the jump into registering.

At this point I don't care where the mayor is, as long as the TPS/OPP know. Who cares now if he's at City Hall doing mayoral stuff. I certainly don't anymore.

...or so long as he's not careering down the street drunk at the wheel of his Escalade again, headed towards some unfortunate bystander(s).

I care about that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back