News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the posts (because urbantoronto's search function has been broken forever..), but Admiral Breeze pretty much called this a few weeks ago. Gotta give him credit.

EDIT: "This" being that if the TPS really have enough to arrest Ford, he'd believe it when they turn over the investigation to the OPP.

The ever-brilliant 80s Doug Ford on Twitter:

I'm really looking forward to reading either/both of those 'columnists' after Ford's arrest. I really am.

SAL's already proving that she's got nothing. It's all bitching about how Shelley Carroll is angling for attention just by commenting on Ford/Kimmel, and trying to divert discussion to ORNGE, eHealth, etc.

Ndrangheta, etc......
Makes you wonder.

In the 'murderous rant/drug deal' video RoFo is adamant about RandyFo carrying the "purse".
Randy is the big deal at Deco. Probably DoFo benefits from Deco profits as well, i guess.

Just trying to "connect the dots".

Maybe the rant was directed at The Chief???

Interview with him on Russian Prince would be very informative. I found some empties of these near my home, and I wondered about the identity of the drinker.

Do you back onto an Etobicoke park? I find them in my back alley but I doubt Ford's trolling the Junction.

SAL spoils whatever investigative skills she has by over-reaching hyperbole. I think she was the creator of the phrase "poverty pimps", which has since been used by Ford.

If the forum had a proper search engine I would just save search MetroMan, Jimmi T and all the others with a good record of reliable sources. Would never have to see another crappy macro, bad nickname or pointless political debate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back