News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the forum had a proper search engine I would just save search MetroMan, Jimmi T and all the others with a good record of reliable sources. Would never have to see another crappy macro, bad nickname or pointless political debate again.

You can just search Google with site:http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto in the query... works well.

Last edited:
The man's beyond reason. If the mayor is out of bounds where a TPS investigation is concerned, then who can investigate the mayor? The head of the OPP, even if he's unelected and happens to have been appointed by a Liberal PM? The RCMP?

No one. That's kind of the whole point.

Ford Pool additions summary from last few pages:

DonValleyRainbow Mar 19
greenegg Mar 20
maudlin Mar 25
RoboHobo Apr 4
Ahsun Apr 10
Angelunatic Mar 14
atodaso Mar 21
ColinZeal Mar 27
Bebop17 Mar 26
Cecelle Mar 18

March 14 for me

So many people delurking to post their guesses. ;) Greetings!

I've been lurking since page 950(?) with a handful of posts.

I see Ford at my gym a few times a week. Those that love him, love him a lot. One thing Ford does very very well is appear as the everyman, you see this in his interactions with people. Also, he is not as fat in person as on TV, he is still fat (i'm fat as well), but really big. When he hit Pam McConnel, he could have given her a concussion.

Does he actually do anything real at the gym, or does he just do some isolation machines for 10 minutes and spend the rest of the time talking to people?

Does he actually do anything real at the gym, or does he just do some isolation machines for 10 minutes and spend the rest of the time talking to people?

10-15 minutes on various cardio machines, arm curls, shoulder press machine and standing around holding court with his admirers.

If the forum had a proper search engine I would just save search MetroMan, Jimmi T and all the others with a good record of reliable sources. Would never have to see another crappy macro, bad nickname or pointless political debate again.

Well, now I'm just self conscious about my nickname, Dumpster.....

10-15 minutes on various cardio machines, arm curls, shoulder press machine and standing around holding court with his admirers.

Is he there alone or with handlers/staff? If latter, which ones? Does his wife ever work out with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back