News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robocalls and other electoral dirty tricks?

I don't know if I can believe that. Randy, sure, but Doug-o is supposedly the "smart" one of the brothers; if anything, I would have assumed he was the one giving the orders (the power behind the throne and all that). Slob is genuinely a moron. I can see his eager complicity in everything that's gone down, and don't doubt that he agrees with every rotten thing that's happened under his watch (to the extent that he understands it), but I honestly think he's of subhuman intelligence levels. A James Bond villain, he ain't.

The one big "tell" was when Rob was in chamber imitating the drinking driver and on his second go-round you can hear Doug sternly saying "Stop!" and Rob stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the front, like a kid student in trouble. To me that said alot that day

So he showed up an hour late at the apartment building today. Robyn Doolittle was tweeting and said the media wasn't allowed inside so they were freezing. Not only did he waste their time but he also wasted the time of the people he was there to meet. He didn't show up at City Hall today at all.

That chat with Daniel Dale was interesting. He said Rob never looks at him while Doug yells at him but other times acts normal. He said when they were in Austin, Doug was worried that Dale wasn't drinking enough water in the heat and brought him water. Then when he was writing his story in the lobby, Doug hovered behind him and when Dale noticed him Doug said something to the effect of "now you know what it feels like". What a bizarre pair of siblings. Makes you wonder what Randy is like.

Where is this pic from? And what is the background to it?

Betty has done an amazing job of grafting the ridiculous make-up worn by a ridiculous musical entity called Insane Clown Posse onto a classic Ford Bros. pic. Much like Ford Nation, ICP have a dedicated, unshakeable following (known has Juggalos). Unlike Ford Nation, these followers share an appreciation of Faygo soda and un-hummable ditties about dismemberment, murder and other fun pastimes. Someone above referenced "Magnets. How do they work?", which comes from one of their ditties (and went on to become a strange meme a couple of years ago).

Strangely, things went from there, which is prolly why Betty made the pic.

Edit: Maybe I didn't understand what VTB was asking. If it's about the actual Fords pic, it was around the time they were touting NFL and Stadia (as Tariqata linked). If it's about the picture in context, well, Juggalos.

Last edited:
Rob Burton ‏@OakvilleMayor 33m
I visit our schools a lot. Moms and Dads, you need to speak with your kids about Rob Ford. He's making them think hard drink/drugs are cool.

So he showed up an hour late at the apartment building today. Robyn Doolittle was tweeting and said the media wasn't allowed inside so they were freezing. Not only did he waste their time but he also wasted the time of the people he was there to meet. He didn't show up at City Hall today at all.

That chat with Daniel Dale was interesting. He said Rob never looks at him while Doug yells at him but other times acts normal. He said when they were in Austin, Doug was worried that Dale wasn't drinking enough water in the heat and brought him water. Then when he was writing his story in the lobby, Doug hovered behind him and when Dale noticed him Doug said something to the effect of "now you know what it feels like". What a bizarre pair of siblings. Makes you wonder what Randy is like.

Randy...creepy

Betty has done an amazing job of grafting the ridiculous make-up worn by a ridiculous musical entity called Insane Clown Posse onto a classic Ford Bros. pic. Much like Ford Nation, ICP have a dedicated, unshakeable following (known has Juggalos). Unlike Ford Nation, these followers share an appreciation of Faygo soda and un-hummable ditties about dismemberment, murder and other fun pastimes. Someone above referenced "Magnets. How do they work?", which comes from one of their ditties (and went on to become a strange meme a couple of years ago).

Amazingly things went from there, which is prolly whyl Betty made the pic.

Thanks hper. You've answered all my followup questions. Now I get what they were talking about in the previous page!

The one big "tell" was when Rob was in chamber imitating the drinking driver and on his second go-round you can hear Doug sternly saying "Stop!" and Rob stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the front, like a kid student in trouble. To me that said alot that day

Wow, I missed that when I first watched the vid back in Nov. And Robbie reacted exactly like you had described. A bit unnerving for an adult to be like that. Yeah, it sure does says a lot.

Strangely, things went from there, which is prolly why Betty made the pic.

Edit: Maybe I didn't understand what VTB was asking. If it's about the actual Fords pic, it was around the time they were touting NFL and Stadia (as Tariqata linked). If it's about the picture in context, well, Juggalos.
First time I saw this pic was The Grid Mon July 23 2012...City Politics....titled "Insane Ford Posse"

Sue Ann Levy just tweeted: Sue-Ann Levy ‏@SueAnnLevy 42m

Mayor Ford being treated like a rock star at CJPAC 2014. Long lines for pix with him.

I wonder if he's been pinching any other asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back