News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this way?

[video=youtube;_-agl0pOQfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs[/video]

They really do sound like a pair of Doug Fords.

Insane_Ford_Posse_b.jpg

In no particular order:I'm sure I missed some stuff.

Robocalls and other electoral dirty tricks?

Maybe Randy and Doug just aren't aware. If anyone has the thousand yard stare into the future lately it seems to be Rob. Doug and Randy don't seem to know how badly it's all turning to shit.

I don't know if I can believe that. Randy, sure, but Doug-o is supposedly the "smart" one of the brothers; if anything, I would have assumed he was the one giving the orders (the power behind the throne and all that). Slob is genuinely a moron. I can see his eager complicity in everything that's gone down, and don't doubt that he agrees with every rotten thing that's happened under his watch (to the extent that he understands it), but I honestly think he's of subhuman intelligence levels. A James Bond villain, he ain't.

Wow The Insane Council Posse. Nice work.

ETA: This could be the foundation of a fine counter-Ford(s) poster campaign, guerilla or otherwise. Not that many people would get the reference. But it's creepy enough to give many, well, the creeps.

Last edited:
Wow The Insane Council Posse. Nice work.

ETA: This could be the foundation of a fine counter-Ford(s) poster campaign, guerilla or otherwise. Not that many people would get the reference. But it's creepy enough to give many, well, the creeps.

Where is this pic from? And what is the background to it?

One thing that's strange. Why even include a profile of Anthony Smith so prominently at the start of Sandro's ITO if cops had supposedly deemed the motive for his murder as street stuff in the spring? Smith had no connection to Sandro's pot bust, extortion charge in May or his trade to get Ford's phone back. So how is he relevant to obtaining a warrant for Sandro?

Perhaps because they suspected they might discover a connection later? Or because throwing a little murder in an ITO helps get your drug warrants done quicker?

Any lawyers around?

Going back a few years: a friend of mine (not someone who obsessively follows this stuff, but we've chatted about it once or twice) used to work in the same office as Price, and his account of Price tallies with media reports from when Ford hired Price. My buddy says Price was "weird" and "angry" and that he never felt comfortable around him.
There was always something about Price that you sort of wanted to figure out...one of those types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back