News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costs 20 bucks. As to how much that is physically, depends.

Here's one example:
Crack-Rocks-mw-111688.jpg

First time uploading a jpeg. Let's see if it works.

$10 on left, $20 on right. Doesn't seem a lot.

Attachments

• Crack-Rocks-mw-111688.jpg
    Crack-Rocks-mw-111688.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Dougie does know that "Braveheart" was mostly a work of fiction, right?

My premise for a reality show staring RoFo would be a former mayor travelling from community to community, and serving the people the only way he knows how, by ranting accusations, solving nothing, and leaving a trail of business cards and fridge magnets. Kindda like a dark mash up of "Littlest Hobo" and "King of Kensington", I call it "Robbie, Yoo Hoo!!!".

If she smokes or does other substances that have an effect on the trachea, it could also damage the vocal cords and make her voice deeper.

My premise for a reality show staring RoFo would be a former mayor travelling from community to community, and serving the people the only way he knows how, by ranting accusations, solving nothing, and leaving a trail of business cards and fridge magnets. Kindda like a dark mash up of "Littlest Hobo" and "King of Kensington", I call it "Robbie, Yoo Hoo!!!".
Or The Littlest Rofo.

The crack pipe bowls are pretty small. I'm guessing they can only hold one or two of those rocks. So can you smoke one of these rocks for a while or is it like one hit and done?

You would only put one rock in at a time. Break them up to make them fit. They'd be good for multiple hits.

God, this is like high school all over again, I'm the weird guy who knows too much about drug culture.

edit: Though this depends on the type of crack pipe you are using

You would only put one rock in at a time. Break them up to make them fit. They'd be good for multiple hits.

God, this is like high school all over again, I'm the weird guy who knows too much about drug culture.

So then I realized I didn't know what a crack pipe looked like and I went looking.

Here's what I found:
robfordcrackpipe.jpg
rob-ford-crack-pipe1.jpg

Incredible the stuff I'm learning from this forum!:)

Attachments

• robfordcrackpipe.jpg
    robfordcrackpipe.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 484
  • rob-ford-crack-pipe1.jpg
    rob-ford-crack-pipe1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 445

Purple Jesus' and now the cost and size of crack cocaine. Sometimes it's hard to believe we're talking about the mayor of Toronto, not a high school classmate.

So then I realized I didn't know what a crack pipe looked like and I went looking.

t3iJ2yO.jpg

This is the kind used most frequently. Just a glass tube. It is easily obtained and easily cleaned. You see how this particular user has turned many crack rocks to ash, and has stuck in more after them. You would then use a pipe cleaner, or a thin metal rod known as a "pokey" to get the ash out. Ash in your mouth is unpleasant no matter what you're smoking.

edit: Oops, that looks like steel wool, not ash. People use that to combat the ash problem or accidentally inhaling the rock. It's not necessary though.

Last edited:
Purple Jesus' and now the cost and size of crack cocaine. Sometimes it's hard to believe we're talking about the mayor of Toronto, not a high school classmate.

Someone should list the terms we've "learned" - some personal favourites of mine are "ratchet" and "hezza" although I might have trouble using them in a sentence. I believe we've also discussed certain measurements for other drugs, which I've since forgotten.

At this point the only supporters Ford has left are the conspiracy nuts and anti-government types. I imagine there's also a lot of crossover between them and the anti-fluoride, anti-vaccination people. I have no problem saying that anyone who still supports Ford has something wrong in the head. Either that, or they're grossly uninformed and shouldn't have an opinion on anything.

I'd like to believe this is true but I checked out the links that have been posted today, followed through on some of the members in these Pro-Ford forums and found a number of people I know. Ouch! I know they're not nuts so wtf?

The internet has caused some people to be very confused. With all the conspiracies it is hard to know who to believe or trust. The right wing news sources are just wacky with misinformation and distortions that it's no surprise we are looking at populations of people who can't figure it all out.

There has to be some changes to the way we present political opinions in this country. We've gone too far the way of the U.S. by allowing leaders and media to present just one side of a story with dubious "facts". In the U.S., to the demise of the fairness doctrine but I really don't know where we went wrong here.

I'd like to believe this is true but I checked out the links that have been posted today, followed through on some of the members in these Pro-Ford forums and found a number of people I know. Ouch! I know they're not nuts so wtf?

The internet has caused some people to be very confused. With all the conspiracies it is hard to know who to believe or trust. The right wing news sources are just wacky with misinformation and distortions that it's no surprise we are looking at populations of people who can't figure it all out.

There has to be some changes to the way we present political opinions in this country. We've gone too far the way of the U.S. by allowing leaders and media to present just one side of a story with dubious "facts". In the U.S., to the demise of the fairness doctrine but I really don't know where we went wrong here.

One of the many things I'm dreading with this election is seeing how many people I like/respect/work for with Ford signs on their lawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back