News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
You noobs may be amused that my slogan 4 year's ago correctly predicted the outcome of that election many months ahead: Have you voted for a Ford ... lately.

It sure was popular with the UT hipsters.:p

I am still thinking of this year's catchy slogan.

(For the record I could care less who wins--RF, like all mayors before him, has not affected my life in anyway--other than reading this thread.)

Guess you don't live in Toronto, my taxes just went up for the next 30 years for a subway with 3 stops that serves less people for more money. So yes, I care if an idiot is running my city.

iirc the Orthodox community loved RF 4 year's ago--I know some of them donated generously to his campaign. I wonder who'll get their vote this year?

And as the the Scarberia Way, well they can always add more stations in the decades to come. Perhaps every station will be surrounded by 100 condo towers?

Taxes always go up and tax dollars are always wasted--gov't fact. I could care less about tax $. I can manage my own finances just fine.

Last edited:
You noobs may be amused that my slogan 4 year's ago correctly predicted the outcome of that election many months ahead: Have you voted for a Ford ... lately.

It sure was popular with the UT hipsters.:p

I am still thinking of this year's catchy slogan.

(For the record I could care less who wins--RF, like all mayors before him, has not affected my life in anyway--other than reading this thread.)

I could care less, too, but I couldn’t care more.

Maybe one day Rob will learn about dressing for the occasion. He wears suits and ties to really casual events, and shows up without a tie to a more formal event. He is just clueless.

That's what she's saying: 'Without a tie, you look like a schlub. Take it from me'.

That's what she's saying: 'Without a tie, you look like a schlub. Take it from me'.

He wore a full business suit, tie and wing tips FFS to the parade last year to throw out candy canes. Plus it was sub zero that day, and he didn't even have a light jacket. Clueless.

This video encapsulates EXACTLY what I said last week. These guys aren't using Rob's celebrity to get him re-elected mayor, they are using the mayoral campaign to launch his celebrity career.

If this had anything to do with the campaign it wouldn't be the campaign manager sounding like a petulant child, cutting off the totally-lost mayoral candidate talking about nothing. You have Rob - who was allegedly in LA to boost our film industry - admitting (with eyes closed) he has no clue who Kevin Spacey is and doesn't watch movies.

This has ZERO to do with the mayoral campaign, ostensibly the reason Ford Nation exists; to get their message out through the biased media. This is their attempt to "Go viral," and it's a sad, sad effort in that regard.

Attachments

• Lampy Is that all.jpg
    Lampy Is that all.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 318
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back