News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP24 now stands for CablePulse24 and is owned by BELL Canada since 2010. It was bought from CHUM Ltd. who bought CityTV in June 2007.
Time flies but Fords apparent arrest is going slow as OPP/TPS make sure it goes right.

CHUM bought CITY TV in 1981 and financed the launch of MUCH Music (MUCH is CHUM rearranged)
CP24 was launched in editorial partnership with the SUN.

Flaherty also came out against income splitting - part of the Harper platform. Speculation about him quitting/getting the axe has been floating about since then.

MM has already gone on the record:

@MetroManTO: If Rob Ford were to be arrested soon, how would it look if a very close Ford family friend were the PM's right hand man? Oh wait. #TOpoli

Flaherty has had significant illness in the past. It could be that

Yes, and there have been rumours of this for like a year. Totally not surprising. I doubt any of this involves him or the PM but it's nice to dream :)

I wonder if any of the media will even care to ask Ford about him. Normally you'd ask the mayor even if he wasn't Flaherty's pal but, really, who cares what Ford thinks?

Last edited:
Mayor Rob Ford emerges from vacant office with a fake severed foot #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/SJr70Wd4tH

Mayor Rob Ford with a football jersey and a fake foot (no explanation provided) #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/ObqT2jxoxM

Mayor Rob Ford emerges from vacant office with a fake severed foot #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/SJr70Wd4tH

Mayor Rob Ford with a football jersey and a fake foot (no explanation provided) #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/ObqT2jxoxM

And that is the least weird thing he's done recently.

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 8m
Mayor Ford is carrying a plastic foot. pic.twitter.com/BD3LTVbqZt

BjCg0oDCMAAIauV.jpg

of course he is... :rolleyes:

to paraphrase Charlie Brown: Why can't I have a normal mayor like everyone else?

CP24 now stands for CablePulse24 and is owned by BELL Canada since 2010. It was bought from CHUM Ltd. who bought CityTV in June 2007.
Time flies but Fords apparent arrest is going slow as OPP/TPS make sure it goes right.

Thanks to Guy and others for clearing this up.
I love the moniker "Guy Caballaro" and wonder how many people know who that was. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back