News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, they'll just blame the employee if the deco van was ever caught.

"As always, should you be caught or killed, the Company will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape/disc will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck!"

Last edited:
stop treating him like he matters.
This.

He'll continue being a side show so long as he's allowed to be a side show. He totally knew what he was doing yesterday and he love every minute of it. Ignore him -- that will hurt him way more than anything else.

This.

He'll continue being a side show so long as he's allowed to be a side show. He totally knew what he was doing yesterday and he love every minute of it. Ignore him -- that will hurt him way more than anything else.
If Letterman wasn't so disgusted by him he would be the new Larry "Bud" Melman.

Wow, really dated myself there.

Anyone know what the deadline is for printing the ballots? I would like him to not even be on the ballot and make it a 'clean' race/vote.

Deadline to file is September 12th. Nomination papers get certified on the 15th. Ballots get printed/programmed after the 15th.

After certification his name stays on the ballot unless he dies or becomes otherwise ineligible to run. If the ballots have already been printed they cross off the name or post notices at polling stations. Since most of Toronto's ballots are electronic, they can probably be changed until very close to the opening of advanced polls.

Last edited:
A few points -
One - I have never heard any Deco employee past or present hailing Ford as a good manager.
Two - yesterday at City Hall there was a production team from a network there to meet secretly (not in his office) with the Mayor about a reality show, this lot were swarmed by the media but no footage was ever broadcast -Why? Are the media self-censoring? (you betcha!)
Three- the kick in the pants reality is that it is the suburban-mini-van-driving-middle-class that maintain the drug culture in this city, does anyone doubt that the same resources over the same period of time resulting in the same LACK of court time would be spent on some black kid from Jane and Finch. The media again says nowt about that reality.

This.

Him and Doug......especially Doug. The guy is not even the MINO and yet he gets quoted left and right, regardless of what outrageousness he's spewing. Sheesh!

Two - yesterday at City Hall there was a production team from a network there to meet secretly (not in his office) with the Mayor about a reality show, this lot were swarmed by the media but no footage was ever broadcast -Why? Are the media self-censoring? (you betcha!)

I think you might be talking about Giles Coren, who was at City Hall to film a bit with Ford for a show he's doing on BBC America. No one was at City Hall to talk with Ford about his own reality show as far as I know.

A few points -
One - I have never heard any Deco employee past or present hailing Ford as a good manager.
Three- the kick in the pants reality is that it is the suburban-mini-van-driving-middle-class that maintain the drug culture in this city, does anyone doubt that the same resources over the same period of time resulting in the same LACK of court time would be spent on some black kid from Jane and Finch. The media again says nowt about that reality.

re
One - I'm just surprised we haven't heard more from ex employees...
Two - hmmmm.........so maybe yesterday's antics will be featured in the first show??
Three - not sure what you mean, please elaborate?

Someone in a Q&A with Robyn Doolittle and Kevin Donovan present asked, "Is it true that there's a second crack video of Rob Ford passed out while a gun is pointed towards his head?"

They didn't answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9gQle_vxy4

The tongue-biting gesture and simultaneous head-tilt skywards at 0:17 seem a bit suspicious, but maybe I'm starting to read too much into minor details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back