News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second one is cropped from a photo of all 3 bros taken for the Star in 2010 or earlier.

here is the uncropped...
rob ford family.jpg

it was from an article 4 years ago tomorrow... here

Attachments

• rob ford family.jpg
    rob ford family.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 590
That's what I thought too. The fact that Ford never mentions Hulk in his rant is extremely suspect. If it was a skit of some kind, he wouldn't sound so angry. He's not that good an actor. He's clearly livid in that video, he's not laughing like someone would be if they were inventing a persona for a wrestling match. And the sudden recollection of what he was doing after saying he was too drunk to remember just lends more to the lie. Judges are not stupid and they are going to see right through that defense.

There's also the fact that when the video came out, be seemed quite contrite and even said it was embarrassing. Which is an odd response when, if there was a simple alternative explanation, he could've easily just said, "That? That's just me getting ready for the Hulkster. Gonna be a donnybrook, folks. And Hogan's going DOWN! Oh, and I had a coupla pops at a private family home. Anything else?" But he didn't. And his reaction seemed to suggest he knew the content of the video was indicative of unhinged narcosis at best or 'incriminating' in some way, shape or form at worst.

I shouldn't really say this, knowing nothing of him as a potential elected official, but something really bugs me about Mikey's face too. It looks like a bunch of entitlement, hubris and stupidity on a face as yet unlined by the despicable dishonesty his uncles have engaged in for years.

Although the FB picture of him in the plane is hard to beat in the 'privileged dumbass' stakes.

*irrational hate mode off*

He inherited that face -- everyone in the Ford family has it.

I'm willing to give Mikey the benefit of the doubt for now and assume he's just a dumb kid and not a committed scumbag like the rest of the family.

Mikey Ford is a student at Humber (he graduates in 2016). If he is planning on running I don't know how he thinks he can be a student and a councillor at the same time. Unless he does the Ford thing and drops out of school.

Mikey Ford is a student at Humber (he graduates in 2016). If he is planning on running I don't know how he thinks he can be a student and a councillor at the same time. Unless he does the Ford thing and drops out of school.
His uncle has a pretty poor work-attendance record so maybe he thinks that's how all Councillors operate? (Of course he will have the advantage of the new Humber College Subway that his father and uncle will build in the next few months so getting to and from work should be easy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back