News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why "free admission" is in such large letters. Are they trying to fool the public into thinking that the other candidates' campaign launches had a cover charge?

The way their fundraising must be going, I'm surprised they didn't slip a "Pay What You Can" in the fine print. The use of red, white and blue really makes me think TORONTO, though, as does the Old West font. Did they use Print Shop for that?

The way their fundraising must be going, I'm surprised they didn't slip a "Pay What You Can" in the fine print. The use of red, white and blue really makes me think TORONTO, though, as does the Old West font. Did they use Print Shop for that?

My first thought was they were channeling this...
Toronto Logo by Matthew Webb.jpg

(a part of this logo contest from the G&M)

Attachments

• Toronto Logo by Matthew Webb.jpg
    Toronto Logo by Matthew Webb.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Ford should not have been running, if security was lax, whomever was there should be fired. The staff they interviewed worked directly for him . It makes me shake my head , he started the chaos by antagonizing the public gallery. I have to wonder how he gets away with such things and why it seems like it is normal . This behaviour of his is not ok, not for any adult. I think the media on him is so saturated by little idiotic things he does that it ends up losing the focus of the bigger stories.

Ford should not have been running, if security was lax, whomever was there should be fired. The staff they interviewed worked directly for him . It makes me shake my head , he started the chaos by antagonizing the public gallery. I have to wonder how he gets away with such things and why it seems like it is normal . This behaviour of his is not ok, not for any adult. I think the media on him is so saturated by little idiotic things he does that it ends up losing the focus of the bigger stories.

+1000

"To prevent “similar occurrences,” a second sergeant at arms is now posted on council floor “in order to provide rapid proactive and reactive response to incidents on the Council floor.” "

aka a Hall Monitor when Rob and Doug are on the floor.

"To prevent “similar occurrences,” a second sergeant at arms is now posted on council floor “in order to provide rapid proactive and reactive response to incidents on the Council floor.” "

aka a Hall Monitor when Rob and Doug are on the floor.

Well there's another $40-50k Rob 'saved' spent otherwise frivolously.

Suppose it will be an accident when our favourite drunk-driver runs someone over. Or if that someone is on a bike our heart will bleed for them but it will be their own fault for being in the way of the drunk-driver. Another instance of no one (especially no one in city middle management) wanting to call our emperor naked.

It still says "held available".

There are other mistakes too. I think it was a bit of a joke.
It's amusing we're at a point that whether it's fake trolls, Toronto Sun covers or jokes about the Fords' levels of incompetency, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not.

There are other mistakes too. I think it was a bit of a joke.
It's amusing we're at a point that whether it's fake trolls, Toronto Sun covers or jokes about the Fords' levels of incompetency, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not.

To me the joke is that they "fixed" it, probably based on mockery from Twitter and possibly this thread, and they actually made it worse in one way.

It's like they mindlessly read the criticism and applied random fixes. "Oh, 'held available' is a mistake? Ok, let's just insert a random ampersand over there. That should fix it!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back