8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, probably.

Elizabeth Church ‏@lizchurchto 3m Mayor Rob Ford asked this moring by CP24 if he will be at Garrison Ball on Sat. "Pretty sure I am," was his answer.
Yeah, in the parking lot in his Kimmel magician suit looking for some attendee who might need a 'plus one'.

Yeah, me too, but I still jump all over every scrap that gets thrown my way.

Where on earth is Doug Ford, by the way? Wouldn't a real campaign manager be all over his/her candidate in preparation for a highly publicized debate? Is he on vacation?

Doug's been suspiciously absent a lot lately. Pretty much all last week when more questions about the ITO were coming out, he was just AWOL. Usually he likes to the one answering questions for Rob. It's weird.

I agree. Arresting Ford on the day of a debate which leads to him missing said debate will play into the hands of people that say the investigation is political. Mope, maybe your source said today is the day, as in, today is the day of the debate?

At this point, arresting Ford on a day that ends in "Y" will be more than enough evidence of the massive anti-Ford conspiracy. Think about it -- what letter does "John Tory" end in?

Connect the dots, people.

I agree. Arresting Ford on the day of a debate which leads to him missing said debate will play into the hands of people that say the investigation is political. Mope, maybe your source said today is the day, as in, today is the day of the debate?

It would be bad from that perspective. But there really isn't a good time anymore. No time like the present. Theoretically, this scenario: Police are ready to arrest. To avoid looking political they wait until tomorrow. Rob goes on TV, and the other candidates attack each other, assuming that Ford's mouth will take care of itself. Ford repeats, billion dollars, etc, blah, ad nauseam. Arrested next day. Ford Nation claims he was arrested because he won the debate.

Idiotic, but feasible.

There's no day that Ford Nation won't try to put a political perspective on. There'll always be *some* imagined boogeyman.

At this point, arresting Ford on a day that ends in "Y" will be more than enough evidence of the massive anti-Ford conspiracy. Think about it -- what letter does "John Tory" end in?

Connect the dots, people.

Ha. That was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back