News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps sixrings is referring to something along the lines of battered spouse syndrome where the abuse leads to this place of codependency/rationalisation/acceptance/fear/mess. i'm sure a msw can put it more eloquently than me. but yea, it sounded like domestic abuse could be justified - might be worth editing the original post.

I read it as "rationalized".

Last edited:
Shouldn't show Rob's home to protect his privacy
7c6ca0f54fb8bc4d68379d471770.jpeg

, however...

why does Rob Ford have a vanity plate showing his name if doesn't want people (AKA taxpayers) near him?

29d618384f3e98c3fdf34e918347.jpeg

why does Rob Ford have a vanity plate showing his name if doesn't want people (AKA taxpayers) near him?

He cancelled the vanity plate after citizens ID-ed him talking on his cell phone while driving.

National Post: Police at Rob Ford’s home after ‘breach of security’

Toronto police Constable Tony Vella said police officers were called to a house at Edenbridge Drive and Scarlett Road, the area where the Mayor lives, at 8:31 a.m. for a “suspicious incident and threatening death.” He would not release information about the victim and said it’s an ongoing investigation.

Marg Delahunty? ;)

Rob Ford's suit is too big for him.

His suits are always too big for him. Many overweight people think that wearing larger clothes hides their weight, but it just draws attention to it and makes them look sloppy.

For that matter, many people period wear their clothes too big...not just overweight people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back