News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting part is the specific mention of Muzik nightclub, since Ford's affinity for that place wasn't exactly common knowledge back in October.
It wasn't all over but Ford's association with that shithole goes back many years. Lots of people know about that.

Last edited:
it wasn't unknown, but a random person on the subway mentioning it at that time adds a little credibility.
Yeah, but if they worked for the city or knew someone that did they might know. I did some work down on the CNE grounds a few years back and it was pretty hot gossip from the staffers. The Exhibition Place staff hate that place. It's one of those not on the front page but widespread things.

Yeah, but if they worked for the city or knew someone that did they might know. I did some work down on the CNE grounds a few years back and it was pretty hot gossip from the staffers. The Exhibition Place staff hate that place. It's one of those not on the front page but widespread things.
That place was championed for a long term lease by Ford. A nightclub? Down there? why?

The problems for the staff and security it causes are huge. Then there is the fact that the police have to watch out for gun battles in the parking lot in an otherwise quiet area.

The owners of that hole catered the Ford picnic last year complete with staff and free booze, gratis.

47837850.jpg

In that vein, how common knowledge were Ford's addiction issues at city hall (before last year)?
Why were stories not leaked out before Garrison Ball?

In that vein, how common knowledge were Ford's addiction issues at city hall (before last year)?
Why were stories not leaked out before Garrison Ball?
The stories of him being a drunk were widespread, the drugs not so much.

I knew someone that worked at the Summerhill LCBO and she had all kinds of tales about the Important people in this shitburg.

John Turner was a well known alcoholic even before his 15 minutes as Prime Minister. David Peterson is legendary among north of Bloor LCBO workers. Then there was Mulroney with his Nyquill.

People share inside tidbits of info and it stays inside in a clubby way. The press has to get quotes and co-operation with these people so it gets buried.

In Ford's case all bets are off excepting the Sun. But really, the mayor was drunk isn't even worth an eye blink anymore.

The emails from within his office released a while back more or less said they make sure to monitor Twitter when Ford goes AWOL. Wouldn't be surprised if they monitor this thread too. Hi monitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back