News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you spill the beans? Share what you know please. :)

She is a raging alcoholic. Keep in mind, I consider the source and take things said with a grain of salt too.

There was a time during the surveillance where she went MIA for too long and Rob started flipping out because she wouldn't or couldn't answer her phone.

I did try to put the date to it because I remembered the general time period that the conversation occurred and from the info, there was a period of a few days where her car was not in the driveway. It matched up to when I remembered it occurring.

those poor kids. at least they have renata's parents. hopefully, they are a bit more emotionally stable than ford's family.

those poor kids. at least they have renata's parents. hopefully, they are a bit more emotionally stable than ford's family.

I am sure that is why they are there in the day. Both the kids are school age and she requires daily help? That's a funky situation IMO

I am sure that is why they are there in the day. Both the kids are school age and she requires daily help? That's a funky situation IMO

Well RoFo going through a messy divorce proceedings during an election campaign would certainly put a damper on his "popularity" with a certain demographic. Maybe Renata is no longer for sale and she has legal help lining up to help her fight Diane and Doug...?

She is a raging alcoholic. Keep in mind, I consider the source and take things said with a grain of salt too.

FWIW, I recall a reddit post back in November by someone who claimed to be a neighbour. Apparently Renata's vehicle had a breathalyzer starter and asked the neighbour to blow on her behalf to start it. Her excuse? She had a cold. Worst part? Her daughter was in the car.

Can't find the post now, but I recall it quite clearly.

We all have to hope that the tsunami possibly headed for Costa Rica doesn't wipe out MM. Huge earthquake (8.0) off the coast of Chile is causing much speculation for possible mayhem in that region.

If Porter wants jets they can get jets and fly them out of Pearson. The big lie about all of this from Diamond Bob Deluce has been that he can't buy the jets unless he gets an expansion on the island. For all the talk of cookies and espresso and ten minute cabs from the office the fact is that Porter as an entity deals with the same airports as any other airline. You may fly from the Island but you still land at LaGuardia with the rest of the great unwashed.

If he flew jets out of Pearson, he'd be wiped out. BBA is the raison d'être for Porter. I am guessing the present passenger volume with the turboprops is losing money. The jets are his Hail Mary play. But he needs to fly them out of BBA. Hence this big push. Waterfront be damned.

Not to mention the help of city-paid staff to supply her with Diet Coke, cigarettes, and toilet paper. That suggests a fairly high level of dysfunction. And gravy.

FWIW, I recall a reddit post back in November by someone who claimed to be a neighbour. Apparently Renata's vehicle had a breathalyzer starter and asked the neighbour to blow on her behalf to start it. Her excuse? She had a cold. Worst part? Her daughter was in the car.

Can't find the post now, but I recall it quite clearly.

That lines up with me being told that if there is booze in the house and they are both home, they will fight over it. Alcoholics do some wacky stuff.

If he flew jets out of Pearson, he'd be wiped out. BBA is the raison d'être for Porter. I am guessing the present passenger volume with the turboprops is losing money. The jets are his Hail Mary play. But he needs to fly them out of BBA. Hence this big push. Waterfront be damned.

Characterizing this as "a big push" seems a bit excessive.

Today there was a vote to accept a staff report to allow the city to begin a negotiation that, in a year, will result in another vote.

This is hardly being rushed.

We all have to hope that the tsunami possibly headed for Costa Rica doesn't wipe out MM. Huge earthquake (8.0) off the coast of Chile is causing much speculation for possible mayhem in that region.
As Stevie said, get to the higher ground.

[video=youtube;X00XdLhFLSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X00XdLhFLSg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back