News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest Ed, you are quoting yourself?
But really, LEANIN?

You realize of course that every campaign looks at this thread. The media too. Certain campaigns try to fuck with it.

Spot them coming. Troll the egregiously dishonest and let the rest go.

When a snake comes into your house telling you that they are smarter the trick is to simply agree. Let the snake get warm. There is always time.

But really, LEANIN?

You realize of course that every campaign looks at this thread. The media too. Certain campaigns try to fuck with it.

When a snake comes into your house telling you that they are smarter the trick is to simply agree. Let the snake get warm. There is always time.

Why do you think they were lying?
The alcoholism rumour isn't new.
ps: I took it to read Lean In. As in: lean in and support each other. lol but that is my non profit lingo background.

But really, LEANIN?

???

This is just weird, and not your first bizarre late night attack of a new poster on the forum. Leanin is nowhere the first to arrive at this thread with information about the Fords that comes from someone who knows someone. And the possibility that Renata is an alcoholic isn't exactly news to anyone here.

I think people greatly overestimate the amount of interest the campaigns/media/Fords take in this thread.

fire.jpg

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 947
But really, LEANIN?

I'll bet you think you write well.

I'll bet you think you write well.

Ed has a peculiar and particular way of expressing himself, but it sure is Honest. And he's obviously concerned with protecting this thread from trolls and sock-puppets.

Plus, he's dead to rights on Island Airport expansion.

Last edited:
I can not with any certainty say yes or no but that is definitely something that would be brought up. I do not know if it is past or present tense. That is something I wanted to bring up again to clarify.
Well, that was informative...

You've come pretty darned late to the party, leanin, professing to have a "source" with inside knowledge. From your posts thus far, you sound like someone who wants to feel important by making up new stories out of a mishmash of bubbling rumours. I could be wrong, of course, but my spidey sense is telling me you're here for mischief and misdirection.

Heard another crazy Ford partying story that I can't get into here. But one thing I can share is despite publicly appearing so overconfident and full of himself when he gets wasted he gets all depressed and unsure of himself.

That would fit with staffer interviews in the ITO saying he called drunk from his father's grave and other stuff like that.

Well, that was informative...

You've come pretty darned late to the party, leanin, professing to have a "source" with inside knowledge. From your posts thus far, you sound like someone who wants to feel important by making up new stories out of a mishmash of bubbling rumours. I could be wrong, of course, but my spidey sense is telling me you're here for mischief and misdirection.

Sorry to be more clear: He called her a "crackhead". Renata and Rob met smoking crack. Whether they still do it together today or not, I don't know but I have wanted to ask that myself. Sorry, my point gets lost when I am tired.

And I have nothing to gain. I am not "in the know" where anything of importance comes from these days because I don't get to talk to cops or politicians. You probably won't get any "you heard it here first" information from me and believe me, talking to him leaves ME with more questions after the fact because of some of the things he says.

I'm not dangling carrots and waking away either. Like everyone else, I am trying to take the information given to me and see where it lines up with what other information is out there.

And as for being "new". New poster, not new reader.

I don't know if she's an alcoholic but I DO know Renata has been publicly drunk even before Ford was elected mayor. She once tried to make out with a friend of mine on an elevator when she was wasted.

Heard another crazy Ford partying story that I can't get into here. But one thing I can share is despite publicly appearing so overconfident and full of himself when he gets wasted he gets all depressed and unsure of himself.

That's why both Rob and Renata get wasted, they're self-medicating. I don't even want to think of the tension in that household, they hate each other, but they need each other. What a mess for their kids to live with. People that are "happy" and satisfied with their lives don't spend the majority of their time using/abusing booze and drugs. The explosion is coming, it can't end any other way.

The Bier Market reprised....a pic with a young and friendly...parapharsing...she says "You're not a good a mayor"...he replies "Yeah, I know but I try"...tells you something about his self-esteem when imbibing doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back