News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest story making the rounds (not sure if it's true) is that the new OPP commish is unhappy with parts of the investigation, which has caused a delay. Toronto police were hoping OPP would just rubber stamp things when they were ready to go.

Seems quite plausible. Thanks for all the info.

Renata is the drunken crackhead now?

Really?

Hey, the Ford campaign deserves kudos if you believe that shit.
Have you been drinking too? lol
No one said Ford was innocent. We have just been speculating and sharing 2nd hand info about a secondary character in this drama. This info is not new....well, at least the alcoholism is not new. That Renata may have tried crack is perhaps new.
Even if you didn't hear rumours about Renata's alcoholism before, it really shouldn't be that surprising.
I don't think anyone here is blaming her for anything. And Ford is certainly not 'off the hook' by our discussion here.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is an active user - that said, her position in this whole affair is ridiculously uncomfortable, given the rumors around abuse (and fear of losing custody).

I'm leaning more to wishful thinking on MM's part too. The whole "the Russian mafia are involved that's why it's taking so long" thing just doesn't ring true, especially since the only evidence for that seems to be that Ford's lawyer was once lawyer for some other drug-dealing criminals over 15 years ago.

I don't know where this "Rofo gets a handjob" video thing is coming from either - the Gawker and Star reporters would have been sure to mention that if they'd seen it, and the only other "second video" thing I've seen anywhere was when the police said it was a shorter version of the crack vid. There's far too much rumour and not enough actual credible evidence / witnesses of these things for me, unlike with the crack video itself.
I took the Russian mafia story to be an April Fools type of joke.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 22m
I have somebody inquiring into what's taking so long. Is it strategic, political or does the rabbit hole go farther than we thought?

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 19m
If the mafia connections run straight through Brazen 2 as information revealed yesterday suggests, then it goes way beyond just Rob Ford.

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 15m
@RWhittall there have been other indications that the mafia wanted to buy the video either to control the mayor or to keep him in office.

I don't know where this "Rofo gets a handjob" video thing is coming from either - the Gawker and Star reporters would have been sure to mention that if they'd seen it, and the only other "second video" thing I've seen anywhere was when the police said it was a shorter version of the crack vid. There's far too much rumour and not enough actual credible evidence / witnesses of these things for me, unlike with the crack video itself.

I'm not vouching for the accuracy of the video rumours but nobody is claiming that thestar or Gawker have seen them. Separate from the crack video.

Also, one of the recent ITO's clearly references a "missing" video.

MM's tweet today:

I have somebody inquiring into what's taking so long. Is it strategic, political or does the rabbit hole go farther than we thought? If the mafia connections run straight through Brazen 2 as information revealed yesterday suggests, then it goes way beyond just Rob Ford.

You're welcome to believe what you want, but everyone started new at some point to UT. Would I have seemed more legit if I had opened with some photoshopped Ford pics and youtube videos first?

I was just trying to share what little I had since it's been slow lately, and leanin was providing similar info that you were also doubting.
Yeah, that ought to fuck em.

Just 'cause nothing's going on, weren't we expecting the release of the rest of the ITO this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back