News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little curious as to why city hall security doesn't appear to have reacted to the odor that the two journalists reported. I mean, smoking cigarettes in government and city buildings is prohibited. One would expect security would have investigated the source of the odor and taken the appropriate actions based on what they discovered.
It sometimes feels like the security staff at city hall think they work for the mayor instead of the city.

Who knows that they did? I'm sure there will be an FOI request but how detailed will the sceurity notes be, if the guards know that it will become public eventually.

Our gutter mayor strike again... matter of time before he just squats on the ground and takes a public dump on the sidewalk??

One of my T-shirt designs has anticipated your comment ;-)

I turd TO.jpg

Attachments

• I turd TO.jpg
    I turd TO.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,096
Correct me if I'm wrong Jimmi, but I didn't read it as any cops literally being removed. I read it as about two cops removed from the inner circle of investigators. There are the investigators on the case, and then one cop removed from them might be their associates, and two cops removed from them would probably be far enough away from the case, they would have no personal knowledge. In other words, they are just offering rumours.

I also read it as meaning "two cops distance" from the primary team, as in "my cousin once-removed" being more distantly related than "my cousin".

More likely the result of his being a serious substance addict, coupled with the seriously nagging worry that the cops will eventually get him, coupled (tripled?) with the fact that Dougie was apparently out of town and Di Giorgio is an incompetent baby-sitter.

Anybody else see traces of Fredo from the Godfather trilogy in RoFo? Both are the stupid ones in the family, they get themselves into trouble a lot, and both think that because they're connected, they're impervious to harm, legal or otherwise, and so keep making big mistakes that call heat down on those protecting them.

One wonders which of RoFo's friends in high places will go on another fishing trip with him...

downloaded this (can't remember from where) a couple months ago

seems relevant today...

rob-ford-doesnt-care-meme.jpg

Attachments

• rob-ford-doesnt-care-meme.jpg
    rob-ford-doesnt-care-meme.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4,534
Is this deja vu all over again....Think back to last year at this time R Ford felt he had the air of invincibilty what with the Foulidis suit over and done with, the COI suit appeal to SOC in his favour and the Campaign Audit put to rest R Ford was clear. He seemed at the time that he needed to celebrate his good fortune thus Garrison, CJPAC, Eruv and other incidents...That came to a grinding halt May 16/13 and R Ford has been on the defensive ever since, what with paying his own costs of the COI suit, the Foulidis appeal and the reduced recovery of costs for that suit, the big one the video, Project Traveller, Project Brazen2, no invite to Harper's Sunnybrooke speech, it was enough to make his head spin...Along comes the OPP and says they are stepping back while at the same time misunderstanding their function in Brazen2...they are "overseers not investigators"...R Ford takes this as "exoneration" and it returns him to his cloak of invincibilty...in other words he feels he can pretty much get away with anything and there will be no consequences...As witnessed by this weekend's antics...and has he forgotten the Foulidis appeal is upcoming in six weeks

What really kills me is the presentation of Ford being swarmed by "fans" when if you read the comments on almost every photo, video or tweet about it, these people are fans of the spectacle but not of Ford. One said that he didn't even realize it was Rob Ford until someone yelled the words "Fat F*ck". At the time that people were yelling "Ford more years" there were others calling him names and making fun of his drug use. But the media (and by media I mean Joe Warmingtong and CP24) take any sort of scene like that as support. And this is why the Rob Ford selfie's need to stop. It inflates his ego and it gives the perception that he has support that he doesn't have which may sway some people who are on the fence about whether or not this behaviour is appropriate.

All those people taking/posting photos with Rob Ford are enabling him - I wish they were smart enough to see that only feeds Rob and his fans' perceptions that he is loved and broadly supported.

Even if he lost his licence, how much hardship would it be? He already has a full-time chauffeur.

It would make him officially the criminal he denies he is and would require him to participate in court ordered substance abuse treatment.

Far better than where we are now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back