News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Ford said to a citizen, a tax payer, that this person paying his salary was the load his mother should have swallowed. Who does that? I guess it is funny in a drunken, 20 year old frat boy humour kind of way. But for a 40's married man with children representative of a large city?

This is interesting:

rae deeton ‏@RaeDeeton 5h
@joe_warmington @scottandrewb @TOMayorFord former crown attorney Bruno Martino attending Jays' game with Ford sends a bad message!

Johnny B ‏@MayorJeebus 2h
@RaeDeeton Crown attorney? Bruno Martino is a restaurant owner. I believe Pina, OPC candidate, is his daughter. @scottandrewb #topoli

rae deeton ‏@RaeDeeton 1h
@MayorJeebus @scottandrewb that may have been her dad but she's married to a former crown for Ontario.

Johnny B ‏@MayorJeebus 1h
@RaeDeeton Andrew Martino? Never heard of him. @scottandrewb

rae deeton ‏@RaeDeeton 39m
@MayorJeebus @scottandrewb pina intends to run again for a seat with the #OPC right in the Fords' backyard in etobicoke.

Johnny B ‏@MayorJeebus 16m
@RaeDeeton Yes, I know who @PINAMARTINOPC is. She’s part of the Ford crime syndicate. #topoli @scottandrewb

I don't know how particularly relevant this is, and I'm sure it's public knowledge already, but Pina Martino used to work for the Mayor's office, back in 2011-2012. She left before the crack scandal, when she was nominated for the PCPO-Etobicoke Centre. I worked with her once on an issue for my job. She was pleasant.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ge_blasts_port_lands_plan.html?app=noRedirect
Lafarge is against waterfrontTOs portlands plan. Connect the dots people.

Interesting that Lafarge wouldn't let him in - altho we don't know who was using the box that night, might have been someone else. Interesting also that @markrmcqueen of TPA and Garrison Ball (the 2013 commitee letter) fame has recently begun retweeting Ford's jolly mishaps including last night's ACC attack of belligerence. Sounds like this conservative Bay-streeter and Porter fanboy is now publically putting distance between himself and the Mascot Mayor.

I still can't believe Ford said to a citizen, a tax payer, that this person paying his salary was the load his mother should have swallowed. Who does that? I guess it is funny in a drunken, 20 year old frat boy humour kind of way. But for a 40's married man with children representative of a large city?

Rob's really never left Rexdale Plaza.

The guy truly his a 300+ pounds atrocity.

Lafarge let him in. It was the directors club that denied him. Lafarge was also a donor to...
Fantinos campaign (according to twitter).

And as always, I'm too much the fatalist for this "compassion" thing. Let Ford kill himself. And if there's collateral victims (even, hypothetically, myself), let it happen. In fact, let me go from fatalism to Marinettian Futurism: at this point, a dead Rob Ford would be more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace. And the more spectacular, the "better".

But of course, in practical, real-life terms, if Goldsbie/Dale "triggered" the calling-a-cab (as opposed to whatever Ford did after he took said cab), that was the fine and proper thing to do. Yet to use Libertrollian logic to the nth degree, that's "obstructionism". To use Libertrollian logic to the nth degree, Ford should be free to "do what may", even if it involves killing himself (or others). Obstructionism is "groupthink". Allow Ford to "think for himself".

(As for his kids: despite whatever surface appearances, they're probably to all functional purposes the "kids" of Ford's in-laws by now. *At best*. But, hey; in whatever bumbaclot/gangsta culture, it's common for grandparents to act as "parents" in lieu of irresponsible offspring, I suppose)

Maybe he's adding this new line to his monotonous monologue and planning to use it in the next debate...

Hi guys! First time posting, long time lurker, etc.
FYI, I found Doug. He was on my 7:45 flight from ft lauderdale to toronto this morning. Couldn't tell if he looked angry or if it was his usual a-hole demeanor.
Probably explains why Rob went buckwild last....
Thanks for everything! Back to lurking :)

Hi guys! First time posting, long time lurker, etc.
FYI, I found Doug. He was on my 7:45 flight from ft lauderdale to toronto this morning. Couldn't tell if he looked angry or if it was his usual a-hole demeanor.
Probably explains why Rob went buckwild last....
Thanks for everything! Back to lurking :)

I was wondering. For the last little while, he's magically appeared to clamp down on Rob's adventures whenever the drunken selfies have started.

I am a little curious as to why city hall security doesn't appear to have reacted to the odor that the two journalists reported. I mean, smoking cigarettes in government and city buildings is prohibited. One would expect security would have investigated the source of the odor and taken the appropriate actions based on what they discovered.
It sometimes feels like the security staff at city hall think they work for the mayor instead of the city.

Unfortuntely with Ford, if it wasn't on camera and thus he was caught red-handed, it didn't happen.

I am a little curious as to why city hall security doesn't appear to have reacted to the odor that the two journalists reported. I mean, smoking cigarettes in government and city buildings is prohibited. One would expect security would have investigated the source of the odor and taken the appropriate actions based on what they discovered.
It sometimes feels like the security staff at city hall think they work for the mayor instead of the city.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Doug slips them the occasional $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back